Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Papavicks

Show off your UI

169 posts in this topic

uisofar2.jpg

warrior UI most ugly stuff is on hidden bars lol

Edited by Marbo

Edited by Ani

Got my UI ready for Crestfall, hyped for the first MC run .......

Yee lol.png

30 minutes ago, Zecov said:

I can see you're lying, no mandatory serpent sting on there.

On 10/1/2016 at 0:37 AM, Roadblock said:

Didn't I post a fork of my CustomNameplates that includes a castbar just the other day?

Without: https://github.com/Road-block/CustomNameplates/releases

(several improvements over the earlier version MrSusan linked)

With castbars: https://github.com/laytya/CustomNameplates

(remember to rename the folder from CustomNameplates-master to CustomNameplates)

You could also give ShaguPlates a try: http://shaguaddons.ericmauser.de/shagucollection/

Just tried the improved version and I couldn't be more grateful. Great work! Is there a way to move the target's buffs on top of the HP bar?

I found link to my old undead theme UI, back from Nost days:

On 10/16/2016 at 0:55 AM, Zecov said:

Yee lol.png

Fellow Peenix player :)

Even got me sitting on my barrel on your ss xD

A lower level toon but you get the idea if you want to know what addons i use just ask.

6rAX9Eu.png

Edited by Aremdor

I found some new graphic elements and I could not resist playing a bit with Discord :)

1b9a9be481.jpg

I'm not happy with KTM atm, might have to look into editing it to get rid of the frame and replace it with the same one I got for SW-Stats. Also the 60 fps to the left are from D3DGear and don't belong to the game.

O4dSe6Z.png

I have KTM with black title frame, if that can help you, look somewhat better then purple one.

Edited by Elviss

12 hours ago, pldcanfly said:

I'm not happy with KTM atm, might have to look into editing it to get rid of the frame and replace it with the same one I got for SW-Stats. Also the 60 fps to the left are from D3DGear and don't belong to the game.

O4dSe6Z.png

This might be useful to you then  http://www.wow-one.com/forum/topic/33692-tweaking-ktm/  :)

I basically removed the textures from the frame all together, but tweaking it with making elements invisible would be the better route. 

(edit):

AND fixed.

vkv3JTU.png

Edited by pldcanfly
to not double-post.

On 11/9/2016 at 0:00 AM, pldcanfly said:

O4dSe6Z.png

Dayum, what unit frames/hp bar texture?

Edited by Svensson

The Unitfames are Discord Unitframes with Discord Art to get the Border around the HP-Bars.

The Texture is one I backported from a Mod on Retail I used. I think it's from Aurora.. but I don't know really. Attached it therefore. 

bg.tga

Edited by pldcanfly

So I just made an Alliance themed UI and wanted to share it :)

Strongly inspired by ElvUI i guess but thats just the way i like it. 

UnitFrames are Luna Unit Frames and the chatframes are made with DiscordArt.

WoWScrnShot_111316_155645.jpg

Current Hunter UI with Discord/AI Textures

3o9RkMn.jpg

Login Screen:

1p4JqGU.jpg

Addons List:

EY9dujh.jpg

Reworked a few things.

Hacked KTM, ElkBuffBars (to make it only show specific buffs). It has some funky stuff like a button that shows up when Overpower is usable or battleshout is missing.

zCLLuhI.png

On 09/11/2016 at 0:00 AM, pldcanfly said:

O4dSe6Z.png

Can I have your UI please? It's literally perfect to me. I want your WTF and Interface folder so bad. Pretty please?

2 minutes ago, hmot said:

Can I have your UI please? It's literally perfect to me. I want your WTF and Interface folder so bad. Pretty please?

I'll pm it to you tomorrow, just want to fix 1-2 things beforehand :)

7 minutes ago, pldcanfly said:

I'll pm it to you tomorrow, just want to fix 1-2 things beforehand :)

Thank you very much I love you friend! :x

Compressed to fudge thanks to the TGA converter, but it's a good in-action shot.

WoWScrnShot_111215_190117.jpg

This primarily features XPerl, tweaked to be both minimalistic and faithful to the style and palette of the original UI. No space wasted and everything perfectly aligned, as you can see with the tight fight at the top left. I don't use threat or dps/hps meters because... Well, I never needed the former and the latter just distracts me from the job. HPS is a ridiculous metric for a few strong reasons. Oh, and I never had to install decursive because my GM always made the mages dispel. Sorry guys; don't look at me!

One of my favourite features is the ability to show health displayed in the raidframe as how much is missing, rather than how much they have, to save me from a bit of math before deciding which rank of heal to use. It allowed me to devote each heal and greater heal button to muscle memory, so I could just click a name frame and cast immediately. Even though most of my time was spent eyes glued to that little cluster of boxes on the right, making it bigger was just claustrophobic! Plus, I hate covering up the game, and it lets me be more aware of the environment.

Keybinds are Q-Y, 1-6, Z-B, and then a shift version of all of those. It kept every spell I could want within left hand's reach with my pinky on shift! Shift-scroll switched the action bar to all of my buffs, and vice versa. (F for wand, middle mouse for mount, ctrl-scroll-up for herb finding and ctrl-scroll-down for treasure finding). F1-F4 targets all of my party members, but I don't have 40 function keys for a whole raid so I just clicked them.

I can't wait to get this running again on Crestfall.

Edited by Boulda
decursive