Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Devair

Global Cooldown

Hey does anyone know if your GCD is supposed to trigger when switching weapons in combat?

For example if you want to sword and board on a warrior and pop shield wall you should be able to instantly right? even in combat or no? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you use a 2 hander and swap to 1h and shield you trigger a GCD but if you use two 1 handers you dont

Edited by Frost
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Frost said:

If you use a 2 hander and swap to 1h and shield you trigger a GCD but if you use two 1 handers you dont

Ahhhh ok. Do they ever change that at a later patch or expansion? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Devair said:

Ahhhh ok. Do they ever change that at a later patch or expansion? 

Yeah but cba to research when that happened

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Frost said:

Yeah but cba to research when that happened

Ok good to know thanks man

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TBC didn't trigger a GCD when you switched from 2H to 1H+Shield.

 

I used a spell reflect macro as a Warrior and was always able to instantly reflect any spell without waiting for a GCD.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, RipTonight said:

TBC didn't trigger a GCD when you switched from 2H to 1H+Shield.

 

I used a spell reflect macro as a Warrior and was always able to instantly reflect any spell without waiting for a GCD.

It did trigger a GCD, Spell Reflection was just off global cooldown.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Klimpen said:

It did trigger a GCD, Spell Reflection was just off global cooldown.

Ya, that's possible too.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now