Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rathpex

A new place to call home

Hi All,

Firstly a big thank you to all the Dev for putting this together.

I played WOW at launch and was one of the lucky ones to get an original collectors edition. I stopped playing before the end of BC. I picked up each of the expansions along the way but didn't get back to raiding till WoD.

Being given nothing to do except for HFC, I was at wits end. A friend introduced me to Nostalrius about 4 weeks before Blizzard announced that they will be taking them offline. I was gutted. I went back to HFC for a tiny bit and hated every moment of it. I have not had so much fun playing wow since well... vanilla! 

I have been too scared to play on another private server for fear of being taken down and not being able to achieve the accomplishment of hitting level 60. 

I will look long and hard at the install of CF and try to find the easter egg 'divorce papers' hidden as a seperate file that I can print out :P!

So pumped about this, cant wait to join your piece of art.

Rathpex

Welcome Rathpex! I can't wait to play i'ma stack food up and just binge Crestfall!

Welcome to 'the next big thing'.

Disclaimer: Next big thing may not be next big thing, may be taken down without notice or devs win the lottery and go and live on Mars.

I'm hoping that I'll be able to find a home here for a while too, hopefully far into WotLK. I tried Legion recently and while it was fun, it's not WoW as we pserver people know it.

Don't worry about the server going astray, no king server rules forever. It's just important to have fun while you're on it and know that the devs here are in for the long haul if they have the chance :)