Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rathpex

Aussie Guild

Hi All,

id love to raid and it'd be good to have an Aussie contingent to do it with so our times are aligned. 

Who else is from Australia rolling on Zul'Dare?

I most likely will be, though I'm a slow leveller so it'll be a while before I really try to hit raiding.  I'm more interested in a social guild that sometimes raids than a "raiding guild," honestly.

I will be. If the population is kind of low I will head over to the PvP realm before getting too invested, but that probably won't happen.

I was thinking of rolling on the pvp server for the larger population.

I'll be rolling on PvE horde most likely, but I'm open either server or faction if there is an Aussie guild there (I really would prefer Horde though).

I've done horde a lot. I was thoroughly enjoying my human on nost before it got shut down. I don't really know what more to say... 

lets keep this thread alive - if we only get ~40 peeps from Australia, I'll go where most people go. My preference is for ally though :)

Hey Rath,

I'd definitely be keen to get in on something, preferably ally but I'm easy either way. I MT'd all through vanilla so would be looking to either roll war tank or perhaps druid or priest heals. Look forward to seeing how it develops.

Cheers

Bel

Awesome!

i won't have time to be a GM, but I think we should band together as much as possible!

NZ does indeed count!

my hope ours be for raid times on a Wednesday/Thursday 730pmish Melbourne time

13 hours ago, Rathpex said:

NZ does indeed count!

my hope ours be for raid times on a Wednesday/Thursday 730pmish Melbourne time

English fail (well autocorrect fail, lmao)

I daresay the PvP server will be a better bet for round the clock activity. 

Hiya all. Would it be possible to change the future raid time to 8pm start ?  If thats possible I'd be happy to join and help out

I'm from Sydney.

Edited by Cenobite

Yeah, I dare say we're about 6 months off raiding so everything will be fluid and noting is (war)locked in (like my pun ;))

im still totally pumped for crestfall. Nost/elys pve is pretty poor. Still a bunch of broken things and the Aussie contingent there are in a Japanese guild with raids starting at 10pm Melbourne time....

this fresh start PVE will rock!

Oooh yeah, super keen for this. I'm currently playing on Atlantiss cata and theirs a startling lack of aussies/oceanic dudes about, my current guild doesn't even have enough for a 10 man and I check global chat for more on the regular to no avail. Only just found out about this server, quite excited to see how it all goes.

My preference would be Horde side, but I have no qualms rolling Alliance. PvP realm will be where most of the population goes I'm going to assume so I think for activity sake we' be best to roll there. Is Goonbag the final name or shall we draft some choices up and take a vote? Not that it matters a whole lot.

Looking forward to getting together with everybody, I have a feeling it's gonna be epic.

For what it's worth, with no offense to planks, no one has posted on his forum except for him on Dec 20.

guess we'll have to wait and see where most of the population goes. I'd really like there to be an Oceanic PVE guild. Pvp is just a massive pain :/

On 03/04/2017 at 7:57 AM, Rathpex said:

For what it's worth, with no offense to planks, no one has posted on his forum except for him on Dec 20.

guess we'll have to wait and see where most of the population goes. I'd really like there to be an Oceanic PVE guild. Pvp is just a massive pain :/

No offense taken :P

Yeah there wasn't much interest. O well I hope maybe I get some PMs or something.