Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scharos

german
Hello from Germany

37 posts in this topic

Hi there,

well ehm like the title says im from germany, suprise suprise :D

i've started playing WoW once again after a while and after playing Legion for a month i was like .......¬¬

i got the feeling that hitting lvl 110 with 850Gearscore nowdays is faster then hitting lvl 60 back in the days

i remember the good old time when i was sitting in front of my big brothers computer and watching the "CDs" !!!! installing World of Warcraft *shiver down my spine*

back there, probably noone would have taken me with him on a raid, to be honest i was a kid 9_9

now i am back and hope for an awesome time with you guys B|

cya hopefully in open Beta soon :D 

*edit* btw im 25 years old so back then i was only 11 :P 

Edited by Scharos

Welcome my german friend :D right back at ye!

OT: Hows it in Germany these days? 

Greetings!

I´m from Germany too. Where are you from? Me near Wiesbaden.

Nice story :). I´m playing since 2006 but didnt play retail for years. Just random classic servers.

And you´re right - we need the beta 9_9:D

17 minutes ago, Stivar said:

Greetings!

I´m from Germany too. Where are you from? Me near Wiesbaden.

How old are u we possibly know each other, lived in Wiesbaden before studying and played 2006 2

Uhh what a warm and nice welcome, i like it :D

im from Lippstadt, near Soest next big City is Dortmund ^^

these days in germany ? like everyday its quite the same you know, we pay our taxes we go our ways

no big deals around here these days, well okay except the "Oktoberfest" started but where i live there isnt much of it around

people often think of the german as an Leatherpants wearing Beerdrinking "fat" dude, but thats actually not true :D

*edit* oh well one thing i forgot, today is the "Tag der deutschen Einheit" it means "Day of the german unity" or "germany unity day" its the day we celebrate the unity in hole germany, you know, in the past there was east and west germany ^^

Edited by Scharos

40 minutes ago, Scharos said:

Uhh what a warm and nice welcome, i like it :D

im from Lippstadt, near Soest next big City is Dortmund ^^

these days in germany ? like everyday its quite the same you know, we pay our taxes we go our ways

no big deals around here these days, well okay except the "Oktoberfest" started but where i live there isnt much of it around

people often think of the german as an Leatherpants wearing Beerdrinking "fat" dude, but thats actually not true :D

*edit* oh well one thing i forgot, today is the "Tag der deutschen Einheit" it means "Day of the german unity" or "germany unity day" its the day we celebrate the unity in hole germany, you know, in the past there was east and west germany ^^

Ah cool, glad to hear it :) !. Because reading media is rather depressing these days. Seems like every week someone yells alku akbar in germany and then stabs a few germans  !!:( 

Servus! Greetings from Munich in the Pott! I wore leatherpants just two days ago for the last time and I was drunk tho I am far away from being fat ;)

My calculator says 25 minus 11 is 14 but no big deal. I am almost the same age. =)

We'll see each other, have a nice time!

nah the media pushs it a lil bit too much these days.

it isnt as bad as the media tells us today

9 minutes ago, MeisterL said:

Servus! Greetings from Munich in the Pott! I wore leatherpants just two days ago for the last time and I was drunk tho I am far away from being fat ;)

My calculator says 25 minus 11 is 14 but no big deal. I am almost the same age. =)

We'll see each other, have a nice time!

it was a typo :P  

There was only a single crazy with an axe and the vicitims where released out of the hospital. Then there was an idiot who killed himself but others were only injured. Meanwhile every day over 10 people die in a car accident and about the same amount commit suicide but it's hard to find a statistic about that.

tl;dr: Germany is very safe and some media especially in eastern countries want to show the opposit.

Back on topic. Welcome to the Crestfall forums.

Unfortunately due to excessive demand on both realms we are starting to allocate factions and classes on a geographical basis.

For our German colleagues you have been assigned the Zul'Dare or PvE realm

You can choose any faction as long as its Horde and a Troll Mage 

This will allow us to instantly know what nationality the players come from which as you know, the community voted for last month.

In other breaking news, as Crestfall is an EU sever we regret we have to ban all players from the United Kingdom under Section 50 of the FAQ.

Inhabitants of the UK with EU passports can apply for a special dispensation. 

Enjoy your stay! 

lol :D

was afk grabbing a cup of tea just to come back seeing a poopup telling me a new post, damn thats a funny one 

2 hours ago, Melak said:

Because reading media is rather depressing these days

Media these days lives by generating outrage and fear. Most outlets have devolved from reporting on facts to being the dude telling ghost stories at camp.

@topic: Lived in Munich for a time, Wiesn was when the city got really awful to live in.

Edited by Avila
edit: Teh grammer

Welcome to Crestfall my German friend! What a small world, a friend of my family lives in  Lippstadt !

46 minutes ago, Avila said:

Media these days lives by generating outrage and fear. Most outlets have devolved from reporting on facts to being the dude telling ghost stories at camp.

@topic: Lived in Munich for a time, Wiesn was when the city got really awful to live in.

Well not entirely true, sure they always spin off things to make them bigger (at least main stream media), but you cant neglect that there is a lot of more violence in Europe as a whole these days.

17 minutes ago, Melak said:

Well not entirely true, sure they always spin off things to make them bigger (at least main stream media), but you cant neglect that there is a lot of more violence in Europe as a whole these days.

Idk maybe we read up on that first dumdidum 9_9

Grüße aus Frankfurt und man sieht sich auf dem PvP Server ;-)

1 minute ago, Nuar said:

Idk maybe we read up on that first dumdidum 9_9

Grüße aus Frankfurt und man sieht sich auf dem PvP Server ;-)

I just think it is weird than that the complete opposite is true in sweden, as statistic has shown, but whatever ;) Political correctness runs rampart through out the western world these days.

refugees, half germany are refugees, you could even say i was kinda once a refugee since my family came here from russia they where refugees back then 

7 hours ago, Kalleroth said:

How old are u we possibly know each other, lived in Wiesbaden before studying and played 2006 2

35. Played on Kult der Verdammten and Lothar.

okay then we don´t know each other, i played on "ewige Wacht" and im 10 years younger :D 

14 minutes ago, Kalleroth said:

okay then we don´t know each other, i played on "ewige Wacht" and im 10 years younger :D 

Hehe ok :D. I´m going PVE on CF. You?

that depends on the timeline of the server, dont wanna rush vanilla content so lets wait till we know more :)