Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Darkrasp

Darkrasp's Update 10/3/2016

119 posts in this topic

@Darkrasp amen. Don't listen to those people on forum. I rather wait and i belive you are in a much better understanding when things should go beta and wen not. Wait be patient, play other games while we wait. 100% support.

I feel bad for Darkrasp having to come in here to "defend" himself and the team. Nostalrius posts an update, with quite an interresting end line, and people all of a sudden compares Crestfall to Corecraft and starts complaining about no beta yet, even though Darkrasp has said multiple times he has already started scripting stuff which was intended for the beta.

People really need to calm their asses down, the first impression means everything for a picky private server crowd and will determine wether Crestfall will have a flying and successful start. They obviously know this and therefore extends the Alpha to fix as much as possible before the beta, before the tough critics and reviews start kicking in, which in hindsight (look at my avatar), in a few months from now, will have paid off.

Keep doing your thing team, not all of us are as impatient as these two last pages might make it seem like.

I would love for the server to release as soon as possible but imo i prefer a much better + polished experience and decent pathfinding than a broken server !
I believe the team is doing an awesome work, it pains me to wait every single week for the server to come out but oh well, in the end i know the waiting will be worth it !

For The Horde ! !

Edited by ClawzTheMeow

42 minutes ago, Devair said:

Will you guys still launch is Blizzard does announce Legacy?

Blizzard won't do this at start of legion. If, and that is if they do that it be end of legion. Not sooner than that.

44 minutes ago, Devair said:

Yes.

3 minutes ago, Darkrasp said:

Yes.

YES, THAT'S THE SPIRIT!

I love you.

10 minutes ago, Darkrasp said:

Yes.

Thank you. As much as Legacy servers from Blizzard sounds like a good deal, I doubt Blizzard would leave their own servers untouched from any of their modern, Activision bullshit additions. 

Can't wait for new Update ><

If they announce beta I buy a new computer ( yep new computer for a 12 years old game :o )

1 hour ago, Xalfen said:

Can't wait for new Update ><

If they announce beta I buy a new computer ( yep new computer for a 12 years old game :o )

I've had the same computer since 2012 and its enough, my CPU is getting outdated as fuk tho( i5-2320)
My GPU is not so bad, getting outdated as fuk too but it can run games reasonably well(GTX660 non-ti version)

I even livestreamed with this pc when i played at Nostalrius PvE and it was fine hehe

I currently have no PC , just a macbook pro. Hence the reason of me buying a new one ;) 

34 minutes ago, ClawzTheMeow said:

I've had the same computer since 2012 and its enough, my CPU is getting outdated as fuk tho( i5-2320)
My GPU is not so bad, getting outdated as fuk too but it can run games reasonably well(GTX660 non-ti version)

I even livestreamed with this pc when i played at Nostalrius PvE and it was fine hehe

That CPU isn't that bad, Intel have been sitting on their arses since the 2000 series. The latest Intel stuff isn't THAT much better (excluding xeons), unlike with GPUs where the gtx 1060 is literally 3x faster than your 660. But Wow is CPU limited anyway.

Edited by Pvt_8Ball

28 minutes ago, Pvt_8Ball said:

That CPU isn't that bad, Intel have been sitting on their arses since the 2000 series. The latest Intel stuff isn't THAT much better (excluding xeons), unlike with GPUs where the gtx 1060 is literally 3x faster than your 660. But Wow is CPU limited anyway.

I feel like this CPU is dragging me down =D
I would be much happier with a high end I5 or an i7-4770k or i7-4790k and before u say that's too much for gaming, i want to livestream in the future, that's why i would go for an i7.

Talking about GPU yes my gtx660 is really outdated for games of today.
I've wanted to buy a gtx1070 or a 1060 but no moneyz :/
FeelsBadMan..

Anyway enough of this off-topic crap hehe

On 08/10/2016 at 5:25 PM, Sherekhan said:

@Darkrasp amen. Don't listen to those people on forum. I rather wait and i belive you are in a much better understanding when things should go beta and wen not. Wait be patient, play other games while we wait. 100% support.

Plus, if people read it a bit more carefully they'd notice that the devs have changed plans a bit - doing what appears to be taking some of the beta period and moving it into the alpha period.

So this means a longer alpha yes, but possibly a shorter beta due to the fact that a lot more stuff will have been fixed in the alpha (and even if it wasn't shorter it'll certainly be a lot better).  So there's no need to predict the end of the world (of Crestfall), even if it does mean a 2017 release.

5 hours ago, Pvt_8Ball said:

I believe vanilla used to run better with more RAM than with a better graphics card.

On 10/8/2016 at 9:22 PM, Devair said:

They already answered this but why would they not? o.O

On 10/10/2016 at 10:44 AM, Xalfen said:

I currently have no PC , just a macbook pro. Hence the reason of me buying a new one ;) 

I've been playing on a macbook pro since 2009 : D my current machine is a late 2011 MBP, though I've upgraded to 16GB ram and an SSD and apple replaced the logic board, battery, and screen awhile ago (<3 apple care). Haven't had any issues with raiding or playing on top settings.