Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Basically

<Symmetry> US Horde Guild 2-3 Raid night Guild

Hi, I am Basically,

I am going to be starting a guild on the PvP server to to be one of the top pve US guilds on the server. Judging by the hype of the launch thus for the Populations really seems to be healthy. I have been raiding since Vanilla wow in retail and I have raided every Tier World of Warcraft has had to offier. I have played on Nostalrius from the day it opened until the day it closed. I also currently play on Kronos and I have been in a few guilds where I have seen how they were ran on 40 man content and I have to say I am not pleased on the turn out. I have been a Guild Master on retail wow for 5 years and an officer for 3 so I have very vast knowledge and know the dedication and requirements this role takes. We will be a pvp guild as well and also Run RBGS on the weekends to be able to get bis gear that is available from pvp.

Raid schedule

Tues/Thurs from 9-1 EST. If a third day is required which it should not be except for maybe the first few weeks of a new release of Tier such as BWL and AQ 20/40 if the server arises that far.

Loot System: DKP Silent Bid. You will accumulate X amount of dkp per raid and there will be a cap of 200.

Please let me know if you would be interested as I am planning to lead this guild to be a top pve guild as I stated before and I am currently looking for Knowledgeable officers and class leads. 

Email: [email protected]

I am a student and I can't stay up until 1, I know it's a stretch but is there any possibility of the third day being added and the times being moved to earlier? 12:00 is usually the latest I go before I have to get some shut eye. Hope to hear from you soon.

Well it is either going to be 8-12 or 9-1. Usually though once raids are on farm raids go quick. Mc on farm takes about an hour and a half at max + a quick Ony. Once BWL comes into play. Once that is on farm it takes about 2 hours or so to clear.

Sounds good. I would like to play a role in this guild as either a tank or a healer. Preferably a tank, I have been a guild officer since tbc and have been a prot warrior since 2004. I love Tauren and that is probably the only race I will play until tbc when I can make my self a female blood elf. Warrior tank and shaman for healer. I am a little bit rusty with vanilla but I have leveled a Tauren warrior on Kronos. I have not raided in vanilla for a while.

Edited by Brodart

I would be down for this. once Crestfall releases I will be taking time off work to get ahead of the curve as quick as possible and get to 60. More then likely will be going Hunter/War(prot or dps)/Mage

I will likely roll a druid main (feral to level, resto end game, but once I have my prebis resto gear I farm prebis bear gear for greater utility / jin'do / etc). I'll probably level a mage or shaman as well down the line but who knows...the unique warlock/hunter/priest quests and class items would be awesome to pursue. There's just so much to do >.< 

Anyway I'm definitely interested in Symmetry, though naturally I'll want to do some leveling and 5mans with whomever is in the guild to be sure we're a good fit. 

I'm committed to another guild on ally side, but good look to you. Looking forward to some healthy competition. 

Hello, i'm interessed to join in this guild. I'm going to roll a warrior tank, so let me know what do you think about.