Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Chipses

Reciprocity - Reunion!

Reciprocity - Reunion

Hey peeps!

I have recently seen some old guildies around the forum (Looking at you @Thomaszine) so I decided to create a new forum post where we could all gather up and hopefully re-create the glory and epicness that was Reciprocity!

So if you have been part of Reciprocity (Alliance - Nostalrius) please jump in and show yourself! If you also keep in touch with anyone else from the guild, tell them to come and say 'hi'!

Ideally in this forum section we will be able get together, organize and hopefully play/raid together once more when Crestfall goes live.

Here are some stuff we need to consider achieve:

• Choose a Faction (For The Alliance once more?)
  • Get as many people as we can from the old guild here (let's hope we can get our core back in game)

I will be updating this specific post with news since it's the first one in the section and everyone will be able to see it =)

P.S. Here are some old guild pics for you guys (I should have made more...): Reciprocity screenshots

WoWScrnShot_121315_212320.jpg

List of guild members who are here:

@Thomaszine, @Chipses, @roopas (Jumalvelho),

Edited by Chipses

Hello! 

I know a few people that are interested, but they do not have an account here. Faction is still not decided between them, but its inclining towards Alliance at the moment. They really want salvation xD

On 10/11/2016 at 10:15 AM, roopas said:

Yeah I'm interested

-mystery person from Nost

The suspense!!! Making a wildly random guess but... bonny?

On Thursday, October 13, 2016 at 0:20 AM, Chipses said:

The suspense!!! Making a wildly random guess but... bonny?

I'll give u 2 tips:

1. stabby is like James but unfunny, lame and has an ugly sister

2. Afaik, Im the only person in the guild who got a gold prize for performance in our raids

5 hours ago, roopas said:

I'll give u 2 tips:

1. stabby is like James but unfunny, lame and has an ugly sister

2. Afaik, Im the only person in the guild who got a gold prize for performance in our raids

1. That's vague, nobody likes Stabby xD

2. I didn't even know we had prizes... (that tells a lot on my raid performance), maybe I should have listened to the TS chat more :D

Ok ok, let's combine that info together. Hunters hate rogues, Reci hunters especially hate Stabby. A good hunter forcing us to get enchants, consumables, etc etc is Derp...

Derp is that you?!

12 hours ago, Chipses said:

1. That's vague, nobody likes Stabby xD

2. I didn't even know we had prizes... (that tells a lot on my raid performance), maybe I should have listened to the TS chat more :D

Ok ok, let's combine that info together. Hunters hate rogues, Reci hunters especially hate Stabby. A good hunter forcing us to get enchants, consumables, etc etc is Derp...

Derp is that you?!

Not him

3. Was the dankest memer still active when nost shut down

11 minutes ago, roopas said:

Not him

3. Was the dankest memer still active when nost shut down

Oh... the struggles...

Last thing I need to solve this puzzle is your race! Human, Nelf or dwarf?

Or can I see you in the picture?

Edited by Chipses

Just now, Chipses said:

Oh... the struggles...

Last thing I need to solve this puzzle is your race! Human, Nelf or dwarf?

humyn

In case this ends up being the best option, I'm here. I think me and Dwamer agreed on no more horde after trying it on Elysium.

Greetings all glad to see some familiar names, got the word nost is relaunching via elysium with the same databases(our old toons), updated servers, and some of the original nost staff is moving over to them as well. Whose planning on going back?

-Xunzi