Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Darchendon

Quite a bit of people have WC3 unit avatars here...

... do you think that there might be some PvP roleplayers that will act like an army from WC3? How would you react to seeing groups of 12 people in a rectangular formation march across the landscape?

Emh, I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the people who have chosen WC3 avatars did it just because they enjoyed the game and liked that hero and his avatar animations, either from the story-line or the single player one, or are old school DoTa players. I personally liked Illidan but i cba to find a good gif.

Also, if my memory serves me correctly, during vanilla days on the blizzard forums you could choose only those avatars, so some probably stick with it until now.

As for how i'd react, emh... yeah heavy roleplayers I guess. On my prev. server there used to be something called "<GM>Sneaky's walks". One day that GM just hit / and began slowly walking. Slowly people followed him out of boredom. Soon there were like 20 ppl all walking behind him... As crazy as that may be, there were actually more than a dozen walks like this, usually from entrance of SW to booty bay or Orgrimmar to even Gadgedzan :-X Heck, there was even an Easter event with 40+ players walking with the GM.

I know it's not the same since they didn't have a specific formation, but if something like that can happen, then everything can happen. Boredom is a very dangerous illness! Can mess up your health and your mental state :D

*vid of the event*

Won't really get a special reaction from me. They're just playing and enjoying the game like everyone else. 

If you're wondering if some people will react negatively then I can already give you an answer. Yes, many people will. 

It really won't matter if it's a few people marching in a certain formation or simply sitting around talking in an inn. There'll always be someone ready to throw mud in your face for not playing the game the way he/she thinks is right. To say it's unreasonable is an understatement.

Perhaps I'll be leading such marches some day. If that ever does happen I simply won't pay attention to anyone getting pissy because I'm enjoying myself. I advise others to do the same.

I wish Crestfall could have something like wow forums in vanilla where people can choose a limited amount of avatars... i wish this was here so we dont have random weird shit also its world of warcraft here and nothing to do with other anime or whatever.

19 minutes ago, Brikot said:

I wish Crestfall could have something like wow forums in vanilla where people can choose a limited amount of avatars... i wish this was here so we dont have random weird shit also its world of warcraft here and nothing to do with other anime or whatever.

I feel like using the most irrelevant profile picture I can dig up just to annoy you. Kek.

Not sure how this could bother you at all. I always try to be open minded towards other people's views on different things but you really got me stumped.

1 hour ago, VeloxBanks said:

I feel like using the most irrelevant profile picture I can dig up just to annoy you. Kek.

Not sure how this could bother you at all. I always try to be open minded towards other people's views on different things but you really got me stumped.

Its not bothering me but remember the vanilla wow forums? I wish it could be like that, atleast on the profilce pic matter

On 9. 10. 2016 at 5:08 PM, VeloxBanks said:

Right now your avatar is tormenting anyway :P.

Also that walk is a nice thing. I considered doing a race from Light's Hope to Booty Bay (or vice versa but Light's Hope sucks for afterparties), several times, but walk is even better. Everybody wins!

On 10/9/2016 at 1:06 AM, Heradon said:

kek, roleplayers...

what about them?