Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Knetik

Knetik Checking In!

I have been around for a bit now so I figure I should come here to meet everyone!

My name is Alex, but I go by Knetik in-game. I am 27 years old and have recently started back at college working toward my Master's in Psychology. Between classes and work, I spend my time either gaming with friends, or spending time with my fiancé. How I miss he days when I could spend all day gaming lol.

As far as gaming, I have played a multitude of MMOs (the majority of them) and various online games over the years. My father had me on a computer gaming since I was 4 starting with MSDOS. I have played every Warcraft game upon its release, and played WoW since beta. I played pretty rigorously from Vanilla - WotLK pushing US and World rankings over the years in my youth. During Cata - WoD I played pretty casually, and usually quit after the first raid tier. Legion was actually the first expansion I refused to buy out of principle.

I am also no stranger to private servers. I have played on Feenix Warsong, Feenix Emerald Dream, Feenix Archangel, Scriptcraft I, Scriptcraft II, The Rebirth, Dalaran WoW, Nostalrius, and Kronos. I am sure I have left a couple out somewhere, but yeah I have been around the block with this private server community, and I love it!

I can't wait to write this new chapter with Crestfall and find a new home for Vanilla WoW.

Hello there person I totally haven't seen posting on the forums already ;) Let me give you a spankin brand new welcome! And I hope you (continue to) enjoy your time here on the forums! 
giphy.gif 

Welcome.

To help you kill the time, keep on watching this gif. When the cat reaches the 900000mil jump, we will release.

Alpha

rBrltMm.gif

Beta

1 hour ago, cell007 said:

Hello there person I totally haven't seen posting on the forums already ;) Let me give you a spankin brand new welcome! And I hope you (continue to) enjoy your time here on the forums! 
giphy.gif 

Thanks for the welcome!

11 minutes ago, Bloo said:

Welcome.

To help you kill the time, keep on watching this gif. When the cat reaches the 900000mil jump, we will release.

Alpha

rBrltMm.gif

Beta

This is almost cruel....lol

lPmVNWZ.jpg

3 minutes ago, Knetik said:

This is almost cruel....lol

Oh... didn't meant to be cruel... Sorry. Here, have a cupcake:

Sff47rH.jpg

Don't worry, it's not poisonous, trust me. Eat it. EAT IT. I SAID EAT IT ALL!

12 hours ago, Bloo said:

lPmVNWZ.jpg

Oh... didn't meant to be cruel... Sorry. Here, have a cupcake:

What a fatass cat, needs to go on a diet asap

Hi welcome

Glad to meet another player that played Vanilla - WoTLK in retail like i did =)

May you get many hugs !

* meow *

1 hour ago, ClawzTheMeow said:

Hi welcome

Glad to meet another player that played Vanilla - WoTLK in retail like i did =)

May you get many hugs !

* meow *

Yeah with Vanilla (in retail days) I spent most of the time learning how MMOs work in general. I was fortunate enough to clear AQ40 and see a bit of Naxx because of a friend's guild. During TBC and WotLK is when I really pushed hard in retail with the competitive raiding; world ranking push. 

I have played on private servers for all the expansion up to WotLK over the past years and I still have to say nothing beats the feel that Vanilla brings to the table!

7 minutes ago, Knetik said:

Yeah with Vanilla (in retail days) I spent most of the time learning how MMOs work in general. I was fortunate enough to clear AQ40 and see a bit of Naxx because of a friend's guild. During TBC and WotLK is when I really pushed hard in retail with the competitive raiding; world ranking push. 

I have played on private servers for all the expansion up to WotLK over the past years and I still have to say nothing beats the feel that Vanilla brings to the table!

Sadly i didn't play much retail vanilla, i mostly just leveled my char, didnt even hit 60 cus at the time i was sharing account with my brother and didn't get much time to play WoW cus i had school and stuff hehe.

It was about retail TBC release that i started to play more and start raiding.

I've played mostly Vanilla private servers cus i never raided in vanilla so my focus was finding vanilla private servers and now i'm loving the idea of PTE(progress through expansions) that this CF project is all about.
My favorite moments/raids/parts of WoW are definetly Vanilla and TBC, vanilla for the hard content/though leveling and 40 man raiding, TBC for the hard content/25 man raiding and awesome/beautiful raids like Karazhan that will always be loved by players like me

Edited by ClawzTheMeow
gotta add those fancy words Kappa

5 minutes ago, ClawzTheMeow said:

Sadly i didn't play much retail vanilla, i mostly just leveled my char, didnt even hit 60 cus at the time i was sharing account with my brother and didn't get much time to play WoW cus i had school and stuff hehe.

It was about retail TBC release that i started to play more and start raiding.

I've played mostly Vanilla private servers cus i never raided in vanilla so my focus was finding vanilla private servers and now i'm loving the idea of PTE(progress through expansions) that this CF project is all about.
My favorite moments/raids/parts of WoW are definetly Vanilla and TBC, vanilla for the hard content/though leveling and 40 man raiding, TBC for the hard content/25 man raiding and awesome/beautiful raids like Karazhan that will always be loved by players like me

For sure. As far as raids go, I actually prefer TBC. No raid grabs me the way Karazhan and Black Temple do. But it is that community aspect that draws me back to Vanilla each time in the private server scene, because though it may be an unpopular opinion, I always thought Vanilla raids were pretty awful in difficulty. What made them great to me was the community that you were with, and that you developed through 40 man raiding and the preparation you all shared for it.

Hello! Very nice to meet you, Alex aka Knetik! I wish you'll spend some quality time in here and I hope we'll meet in the server someday! ^_^

1 hour ago, Knetik said:

For sure. As far as raids go, I actually prefer TBC. No raid grabs me the way Karazhan and Black Temple do. But it is that community aspect that draws me back to Vanilla each time in the private server scene, because though it may be an unpopular opinion, I always thought Vanilla raids were pretty awful in difficulty. What made them great to me was the community that you were with, and that you developed through 40 man raiding and the preparation you all shared for it.

I feel exactly the same =)

my favorite raid ever is Kara