Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bloo

Which games do you play?

Which games do you play?

Yes, there are other games than WoW and WC3, I know, yep, such news are truly amazing.

I personally played all my life mostly WC3 then WoW (vanilla, tbc, wotlk, mop) and then Dota2. I bet many did the same but turned to a *holds comment* game called League of Lesbians Legends.

Now I'm more or less a retired gamer (due to lack of interest in most current age games, as well as lack of time due to work and personal projects), but I watch every dota2 tournament as well as occasionally dota2 streamers (ee-sama, singsing, rtz, bulldong and other autists). Heck, if i'm really really really bored I watch swifty or sodapopin...

I always wanted to play Wolfenstein: The New Order, but I lacked the time..

Feel free to discuss any game you played or wanted to your experience with it.

Edited by jonu

Every December, I replay the Mass Effect series, 1 to 3 because it's my favorite video game series of all time :) 

I also play Dragon Age: Origins from time to time as well as Tales of Symphonia. Otherwise, I usually derp around with Sims 1/2, and tycoon games like RC2 or Zoo Tycoon. I might also replay AC2 and AC:Brotherhood this winter. Oh and I play a lot of Bokujou Monogatari on the 3DS because I can pass lots of time with those sorts of games. 

Since Nost went down and I lost interest in Kronos, I haven't actually played too much of anything new. I guess the new game development philosophy just doesnt interest me. To pass time I play a lot of old RPGs such as Final Fantasy 1-10, Dragon Age: Origins, Pokemon Blue/Red (the only REAL ones), KOTOR 1 and 2, and some others I can't think of. I will go to Star Wars: The Old Republic to play through their new stories that release every few months. The game may be awful, but Bioware sure can weave stories.

Lately I have been doing more reading than gaming though. Working my way through re-reading the Warcraft novels to build up my hype to ungodly levels.

It is hard for me to get into modern MMOs, and as I enjoy a good MMO over anything else, I am left in quite a bind. C'mon Crestfall!

4 hours ago, cell007 said:

Every December, I replay the Mass Effect series, 1 to 3 because it's my favorite video game series of all time :) 

I also play Dragon Age: Origins from time to time as well as Tales of Symphonia. Otherwise, I usually derp around with Sims 1/2, and tycoon games like RC2 or Zoo Tycoon. I might also replay AC2 and AC:Brotherhood this winter. Oh and I play a lot of Bokujou Monogatari on the 3DS because I can pass lots of time with those sorts of games. 

Heh, December is also a replay month for me but for Ocarina of Time and Majoras Mask ;)

I'm also playing tons of other stuff. VR games, working on tales of zestiria still, Monster Hunter games and Star Ocean games. Amazing games, and I'm a huge jrpg fan so I have tons of stuff to play when bored.

Lately I log in to GW2 only for dailies, I'm subbed to ESO but haven't logged in in at least a month, and it's a shame to admit but I'm levelling a Worgen mage on retail. My free month runs out in November so I'd like to see level cap before paying, we'll see how this turns out.

Oh, I wanted to make a cool build in Path of Exile but failed miserably several times. I like GGG's philosophy though, so I bought a supporter pack and have a fancy t-shirt  : D

I was casually playing league of legends but recently uninstalled it because no game has ever made me rage like that game has, I was pretty close to smashing my computer to bits. now I dont play any games.

Played a lot of WC3 back in the day, Managed to get quite high solo rank back then. Now I'm just a Dota 2 player until we launch this, occasionally I play NHL17 on PS4 or F1 2016 on PC.

Since Nost closed i lost interest in WoW in general and i think i will play it again only when this server will be up. Now i'm playing Life is Feudal Your Own and i'm waiting for the release of Life is Feudal the MMO. Oh and i've been playing Rust too.

I am not playing wow at the moment. I am only playing overwatch and wating for battlefield 1 release.

Here is a few games I played in the past six months:

Battlefield 1

Civilization II: Gold Edition

Counter Strike: Global Offensive

Escape from Tarkov

Factorio

Grand Theft Auto: Online

Mount & Blade

Overwatch

Rainbow Six: Siege

Rimworld

Rocket League

Stellaris

Squad

Warframe

Witcher 3

World of Warcraft

Probably more titles too. Lately it's been a bit WoW and CS:GO (Playing with friends)

Edited by Heradon

Did a little bit of D2 with my brother. We started new ladder chars on USEast and are going through all the content 100% just for lulz as Pally + Sorc. 

Been doing a little of Civ5, waiting for Civ 6 to drop.

I'm also working on a turning my Thinkpad T61 into a retro gaming machine (Atari -> PS1/N64 era emulation, Games like Icewind Dale and Baldur's gate, etc). Should be a fun time.

Baldur's Gate II, Rocket League, CS:GO and waiting for Civilization VI.

Currently I'm slowly replaying Mass Effect 1 to 3, trying to do all the possible side-quests until Andromeda comes out. Mass Effect is literally my LIFE.

Then I'm re-playing a little bit of Dragon Age: Inquisition now as well, trying out different mods, romance options, classes and side-quests.

Speaking of comp. games, currently I'm playing:

• Heroes of The Storm,
  • League of Legends,
  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive,
  • Duelyst,
  • Rainbow: Six Siege,
  • Dead By Daylight,
  • Rocket League,
  • Rust

I'm also trying to complete Mafia II, since III just came out and I'm quite interested in it. Hyped for Re-Core, Civilization VI, Dishonored 2 and Horizon Zero Dawn, but I really can't f*cking wait for the new Mass Effect, I'm literally tearing myself up and going to sleep earlier every day because I want the time to past faster to March 2017 lol.

Edited by Sylvanas

Warcraft 3

GTA san andreas multiplayer (lol)

Wanted to play scarface but my video card is missing "Hardware D&L"

11 hours ago, Simonich said:

Warcraft 3

GTA san andreas multiplayer (lol)

Wanted to play scarface but my video card is missing "Hardware D&L"

LOL samp.... wasted so much time on that game.   scarface isnt really that good imo always felt like a cheap gta but it is fun, for 80s sandbox nothing beats vice city

ive just been playing dark souls, cs, l4d2, waw zombies, and dicking around on various private servers. did buy and play legion(dont shoot me!) but got bored literally 4 days after hitting 110. it really does suck.

22 hours ago, rooted said:

Heh, December is also a replay month for me but for Ocarina of Time and Majoras Mask

I love Majora's Mask! Definitely in my top 10 and my favorite LoZ title! :)
And yes...there's just something perfect about December for sitting back, getting a warm blanket and drink and playing your favorite games <3 

13 hours ago, Sylvanas said:

but I really can't f*cking wait for the new Mass Effect

really hope they do a good job with it...not too fond of there being two human crew mates, again. I think humans, beyond Jack, were the most boring and useless crew members >_< Also hope there's a good male turian LI >3>

41 minutes ago, cell007 said:

I love Majora's Mask! Definitely in my top 10 and my favorite LoZ title! :)
And yes...there's just something perfect about December for sitting back, getting a warm blanket and drink and playing your favorite games <3 

For me it's mostly because of a childhood friend, we finished OoT in December together, and I finished MM later alone in December as well. :D

Although, yeah, I do agree that it's nice to crawl under a nice blanket and get some hot glogg and play vidya games. Sadly I don't own a TV currently as it's in storage. :(

Played lots of games, but want to tell you about Majesty - the fantasy kingdom sim. One of the true masterpieces ever created! You should try it.

DOTA 2 is my way to go most of the time(see avatar!). When I take a break(think 2-3 days) from it due to toxicity rising to unbearable levels, I usually call upon my friends for a nostalgia trip back to our childhood - Age of Empires 2, HoMaM 3, Icewind Dale 1 & 2, Baldur's Gate series, Planescape...These old games are like a balm for my mind.

Of course it would be a sin not to mention first years of Wow...but as there are no other PTE projects worth playing on, I am here, still waiting for Godot to come and tell me those sweet, sweet words...you know the ones I mean...

Division, Rise of the Tomb Raider Fallout 4 are the games in my list, which I have found runs quite faster on XBOX one. I’ve been playing Fallout 4 on my Xbox One just fine for weeks now. The alternately time it booted facing the emulator around crashed and froze my Xbox yet. Recently I have moved on to Playstation as a good friend of mine suggested try here to Playstation store guthaben 50 kaufen , which will allow to download wide range of most amazing games online.