Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thrixsulpax

Favorite Hunter vanilla videos

Hunter forums are a little slow, so I figured I would like to get some conversation going..

1. What are your favorite hunter videos from classis WoW? PvP and PvE

2. My favorite videos were the Hunter vs. World videos..

Will this be possible in Crestfall or are the devs creating something on bosses where you can't kite them?

P.S. Been tossing up a few different classes to roll when launch happens and hunter is one of them.

As far as I know the devs won't make it possible for classes to solo dungeons.

Besides that, what that Hunter did can't be done. She walks her way over the a boss, pulls it and suddenly all the trash mobs are gone. This makes it so she has the entire instance to herself to kite the boss. But how did all the trash get cleared in the first place? It might be possible to solo all trash but that's going to take a lot of time.

@RipTonight Yeah, she has other videos showing how she clears trash mobs. That's a bummer that they are removing that.. I vaguely remember them saying that they are going to have bosses have spells that teleports players to them if no one is within x range 30 seconds in the fight. Silly when it's just creative thinking of the surrounding environment and utilizing the Hunter's skill set

I believe it's just the tribute run that's being fixed in this way, because Blizz acknowledged it was a lucrative exploit and eventually fixed it themselves on retail.

On 10/14/2016 at 2:25 PM, Momonn said:

I believe it's just the tribute run that's being fixed in this way, because Blizz acknowledged it was a lucrative exploit and eventually fixed it themselves on retail.

I really hope it is just the Tribute run, because I'll admit, it is a little gamebreaking.  The mechanic of being able to kite mobs/bosses was definitely something blizzlike though.

Edited by Kelila

I have been summoned, I see.

There are only a couple of situations where we are considering anti-soloing changes.  DM Tribute is a special case because you can kill one boss and get the loot for five.  In most other cases, the time and effort required to solo means that it's just done for the challenge, and is not particularly profitable.  We don't want to take that away, so we will only make adjustments in a handful of economically-threatening situations.

Hope that eases your concerns.

18 hours ago, Darkrasp said:

I have been summoned, I see.

There are only a couple of situations where we are considering anti-soloing changes.  DM Tribute is a special case because you can kill one boss and get the loot for five.  In most other cases, the time and effort required to solo means that it's just done for the challenge, and is not particularly profitable.  We don't want to take that away, so we will only make adjustments in a handful of economically-threatening situations.

Hope that eases your concerns.

Perfect! That's exactly what I wanted to hear.  Thank you :)

I hade a RP-hunter back in Vanilla/tbc extra to my "main". I always loved the Melee hunter aspect, it fitted the lore and the survivalist tree hade some optons for it. Blizzard hade that in mind first and the 31 talent whas a melee spell in beta for a while. I stoped playing my hunter back in wrath because i couldnet do proper melee :D. I know i never get a raidspot or doing premades (if im not sleeping with the raidleader) but i realy loved giving the fuck you to warriors that run at me saw me still toe-toe them and when i won. The humiliation. There were some realy good pvp going Melee in vanilla and i remeberd this dude Kitaro who whas realy good. I will probebly have a twinked hunter melee-style as alt.