Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Asura

Asura's Update October 14th, 2016

31 posts in this topic

FIRST. Yus. I love to see progress. And as always

Edit: Huskies are by far the best type of dog in the world.

Edited by Devair
GSD's Better than Huskies all day.
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad to see things starting to shape up! The community integration aspects you brought up is definitely something to look forward to. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wut an Asura update?

Woot !

This update brings so much new/useful information.
Glad there will be stuff we can track for progress and giggles =)

Edited by ClawzTheMeow
Cus giggles is important !
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From the experience of every other private server, animation / model fixes were not having enough priority to be fixed, what about this on CF?

Example:

/dance is breaking when you write something in /s chat

Shaman's Ankh should have green glow when they reincarnate, other servers have it bugged with the ress animation

Druid and Shaman forms were to big on other servers.

Edited by Brikot
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any info on how many people you guys are looking for testing the closed beta?

Edited by Purplefilth
derpzilla
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Brikot said:

From the experience of every other private server, animation / model fixes were not having enough priority to be fixed, what about this on CF?

Example:

/dance is breaking when you write something in /s chat

Shaman's Ankh should have green glow when they reincarnate, other servers have it bugged with the ress animation

Druid and Shaman forms were to big on other servers.

I know from retail (from my experience from 2.3 till 4.x at least) that as a warrior you could charge while dancing; If I could do the same here that would be awesome :x

Edited by HarTstaRx
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Brikot said:

From the experience of every other private server, animation / model fixes were not having enough priority to be fixed, what about this on CF?

Example:

/dance is breaking when you write something in /s chat

Shaman's Ankh should have green glow when they reincarnate, other servers have it bugged with the ress animation

Druid and Shaman forms were to big on other servers.

I was under the impression that graphical and animation issues were due to the client itself, rather than the server scripting, unless for very specific things like a model displaying the wrong animation for an event.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry I just came back on the forum after few months, did someone know an approximate release date ?

Great update ! :D

 
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Velkow said:

Sorry I just came back on the forum after few months, did someone know an approximate release date ?

Great update ! :D

 

2030 B|

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Velkow said:

Sorry I just came back on the forum after few months, did someone know an approximate release date ?

Great update ! :D

 

People keep asking this, constantly asking this question won't make the servers go live any sooner.
Its funny to read every time someone asks tho.

Lets flip some tables !

<(^_^)>

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Elicas said:

I was under the impression that graphical and animation issues were due to the client itself, rather than the server scripting, unless for very specific things like a model displaying the wrong animation for an event.

I recall that one of the baron swords from Stratholme Undead always displayed wrong when sheeted on the back regardless of server.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0