Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Asura

Asura's Update October 14th, 2016

31 posts in this topic
3 hours ago, Soyoen said:

I recall that one of the baron swords from Stratholme Undead always displayed wrong when sheeted on the back regardless of server.

Ah the green smoke / smog ? Yes weird.

As always, keep up the awesome work! Very eager to see the progress tracker! Also @Gorbulas,  over 100 cases in two days, jesus christ man, get some sleep!

7 hours ago, Cthun said:

I pray you will script me properly.

There's plenty of time till we progress to AQ, everything will be scripted more than fine by then.

9 hours ago, Sque said:

There's plenty of time till we progress to AQ, everything will be scripted more than fine by then.

They also seem pretty insistent on getting all the raids scripted even before launch. So that they can focus on all other stuff thats bound to pop up once it goes live. And raids can always be fine tuned down the line. Its a good thing they get it all steady before get go. Otherwise scripting stuff after release have all those risks of not getting done in time, or that it takes up too much time from other stuff so we dont get fixes fast enough, like on Nost (no bashing, but bugfixing did take time). Or we get badly scripted rushed raids released like Nost MC/BWL or Kronos Ahn'Qiraj. On top of all this they still have all TBC stuff to work on, and that takes a crapton of time to get right, no matter how far they've come already.

TLDR: Crestfall does the right thing, they release when its ready.

Thanks for the update!  I, and I'm sure many others, appreciate the dedication to making this server polished even if it means deadlines won't be made.  Take your time and get the best server pushed out possible, not a rushed mess!