Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lilaina

Lilaina reporting for duty

Hello everyone. Found out about this project today and decided to make an account and be active and stuff from the get-go.
I started playing on Nostalrius three weeks before it was shut down and had to stop playing on kronos 2 due to RL stuff soon after hitting lvl 60. Now I'm ready to get back to playing and after reading about some of the issues K2 has I decided to look for a new home and ended up here. I'm looking forward to the release and the opportunity to finally experience the vanilla game properly as well as meet  you all in game :)

Edited by Lilaina

Welcome!

Which server? I'm guessing Alliance, with the Paladin avatar. ;)

1 hour ago, Elicas said:

Welcome!

Which server? I'm guessing Alliance, with the Paladin avatar. ;)

Didn't know there would be more than one so not sure yet. I've only ever had 1 horde char and didn't make it past the barrens :P

43 minutes ago, Lilaina said:

Didn't know there would be more than one so not sure yet. I've only ever had 1 horde char and didn't make it past the barrens :P

There's going to be both a PvP and a PvE realm at launch.

Welcome btw :)

On 15. 10. 2016 at 4:05 PM, Lilaina said:

I started playing on Nostalrius three weeks before it was shut down

Ah! There is more of us!