Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pahu

A quick race/gender poll for all the Hunters out there.

What race/gender is your favorite for hunter?   74 members have voted

1. 1. What race/gender is your favorite for hunter?

• Troll male
    • Troll female
    • Tauren male
    • Tauren female
    • Orc male
    • Orc female
    • Nelf male
    • Nelf female
    • Dwarf male
    • Dwarf female

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I just can't make up my mind on which to choose, I'd like to know what others preferences are. 

I was going to just make this Horde only because I'm going to be Horde but I figured I'd add in Alliance too, why not.

Nelf hunter for me. Ranger-type character without stealth is just too weird.

2 hours ago, Lilaina said:

Nelf hunter for me. Ranger-type character without stealth is just too weird.

I have a feeling there will be a lot of female Nelves.

I guess which race you choose really depends on how you see your character, I'm not really big on the whole agile ranger fantasy myself. When I play hunter I prefer to think of myself as a sharpshooter who uses guns where possible and has a pet to pin targets down for me, Dwarf fits that theme well. Some people might see their hunter as more of a wild, primal tracker/trapper type of character which I think Troll would be a good fit for. Others might prefer Orc to go for more of a savage hunter vibe, no stealth about it, just a big mean dude and his big mean beast.

I'm not an RPer I swear! I just appreciate theming in my games, it's one of the reasons I love vanilla WoW so much.

My preference for hunters for the two factions are Nelf female and Orc male, respectively.

From the races available in Vanilla, I would pick a tauren girl because kodo mounts are cute, I'm not too fond of the other racial mounts.

I'm not sure about Alliance, but I would be inclined towards the nelves simply because cat mounts.

Night elf Male of course - 10 to nature resistance is op and stealth is good with feign death + racial. Why male? Well it is my vision when i play - i incorporate my character as it is in difference with marionette masters pulling on strings.
Nelf - well i like it because of the background story of universe

But for hunter i see really 2 opti race in terms of pve/pvp -
Troll is op for pve -beast slaying, arc spec, berserkering :)
dwarf - too good with stone form - he he rogues and AQ runs + gun spec helps a bit

3rd can be Orc - for pvp, DUUUUUHHHH stun resist!

Edited by sekironosec
bebebe

Funny, being trolls are the least played race of the Horde, aren't they?

but I've always either played F Night Elf or Troll :)

My 2 fav hunter races are NE and Orc. 

Female NE is always very popular (regardless of the user's real sex) and I believe for 2 valid reasons: Many male models in game are simply horrid. Myself and many others I've talked to over the many years now have mentioned this. Secondly the male NE does not flip when jumping nearly as often as a female. There is a grace with kiting and dropping traps that only female NE possess and is highly missed when playing another race/sex.

On 10/27/2016 at 10:18 AM, Kelila said:

Lol female orc at 0

Limited survey selection. Female orc is rather popular for many classes because they look amazing in many end game armor sets. Male orc models are hideous as well (not an opinion shared by all but certainly shared by many). Many of the male models look far better using WoD model upgrade patch but Nost anti-cheat won't allow this. That is really the only thing I miss from the WoD patches anyway so no big loss.

Edited by Tamanous

Orc. Because, well, I just love Orcs. I'll likely have a Hunter alt, which will of course be Orc. Though I am quit fond of Trolls bow animation.

And male, always. Not that I have anything against playing a girl toon, but it's not for me.

Edited by Primal