Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Vashinkt

RisenUI - An ElvUI inspired interface for 1.12

RisenUI - By Marelle from <Risen>

A custom compilation tested and proven by thousands. 

eVutxka.jpg

gjjnWs7.jpg

wgtTflH.jpg

BetterAlign - A grid overlay to help you align your UI - GitHub
Bartender2 - Actionbars
CyCircled - Actionbar theme
simpleMinimap - Enhanced minimap
Tinytip - Enhanced and custom tooltips
Fubar - Bottom panel, many quality of life enhancements
Luna Unit Frames - Player/Target/ToT/Raid frames - GitHub
VCB - Improved buff/debuff frame - GitHub
Punschrulle - The quartz of castbars for 1.12 - GitHub
OmniCC - Ability action bar timers
ShaguPlates - Custom name plates with debuffs, and enemy cast bar
KTM threat meter - Version 17.35
Big wigs - Boss timers 
DPSMate - Advanced combat analysis  - GitHub
Mik's scrolling battle text continued - Scrolling combat txt - GitHub
Atlas - Backported TBC version for 1.12 (Includes Atlas, Atlasloot & AtlasQuest)  - GitHub
Onebag - Consolidated bag frame
Onebank - Consolidated bank frame
Prat - Enhanced chat
Cartographer - Enhanced maps + Herb and mining node support
Postal - Improved mail (Open all, Send multiples) - GitHub
Crafty - Improved professions interface - GitHub
Extended Quest Log - Improved quest log interface
Classic Snowfall - On press casting for all classes
Lazypig - A must have for everyone, the ultimate quality of life addon - GitHub

Linkmend - Converts clink item links into actual item links, also localizes items that would otherwise appear in another language - GitHub

Quickbind - Keybind your action bar buttons by hovering over them - GitHub

Smaller roll frames - Improved roll frames - GitHub

Download the UI here - Instructions are in the readme provided in the zip

All credits to the addon developers as without them this UI will not be possible

Edited by Vashinkt

2.8 now available

-Updated Postal
-Updated Crafty
-Updated DPSMate
-Added Xloot
-Removed FuBar plugins for friends and guild to speed up the interface
-Minor fixes to action bar theme
-Adjusted Luna Unit Frames raid frames and consolidated them freeing up more real estate 

screenshots are in the op!

edit: Pushed 2.81 which polishes a few things

Edited by Vashinkt

@Vashinkt

This is very similar to what my setup usually looks like, but yours looks really polished. This may be my new UI for launch. Thanks for the upload!

Im not sure if I should use this one of pfUI from Shagu. They look very similar, Elvui inspired. Difference is yours have many addons and he only has one.

Yours look like its been set up and tailored for a mage, if I where to play one the choice would be easier :P

Aux is another great addon to have. Also outfitter. Other than that, so far I have loved this UI! Can't wait to use it on Crestfall!

On 10/27/2016 at 11:25 AM, Sakritan said:

Yours look like its been set up and tailored for a mage, if I where to play one the choice would be easier :P

Not strictly limited to mages. I use this UI because I can customize things whereas pfUI is a bit more rigid. Screenshot

b00cbcea88343787936bcc675082af11.jpg

Edited by arturia
wrong link

Hi,

I just want to let you know, that there's a new version of ShaguPlates :)

Cheers

On 10/27/2016 at 2:25 PM, Sakritan said:

Im not sure if I should use this one of pfUI from Shagu. They look very similar, Elvui inspired. Difference is yours have many addons and he only has one.

thanks a ton Shagu!!!!!

2.94 now available

-Updated DPSMate
-Updated Luna unit frames
-Updated Shagu Plates to the official update
-Updated the Readme
-Touch up to config.wtf to ensure compatability 

Edited by Vashinkt

PFui or RisenUI.

that is the real question. :) 

been using risenUI for a while and i like it alot, works well :)

12 hours ago, imbaslap said:

PFui or RisenUI.

that is the real question. :) 

With all respect to RisenUI being able to replicate a good looking UI with a lot of different addons. I would choose pfUI ANY DAY, no doubt.

It's just far better functionality than alternative addons, an example would be that you are able to move your camera with right click when "accidently" hitting nameplates, yet you're still able to right click them to start auto attacking. This is the only nameplate addon that has this functionality of all other alternatives.

Features like that is what makes me prefer pfUI over anything else, and ofc that it is so easily customizable as it is and that it regularly gets big updates. Shagu is literally a god at making features that should've been "impossible" to make with vanilla API.

The only negative I have about pfUI currently, is its unitframes customization which eventually will get an update - however you can disable every single module in pfUI if it dosnt suit your needs and then install another addon to take its place.

On 1/8/2017 at 6:52 AM, Cruzix said:

With all respect to RisenUI being able to replicate a good looking UI with a lot of different addons. I would choose pfUI ANY DAY, no doubt.

It's just far better functionality than alternative addons, an example would be that you are able to move your camera with right click when "accidently" hitting nameplates, yet you're still able to right click them to start auto attacking. This is the only nameplate addon that has this functionality of all other alternatives.

Features like that is what makes me prefer pfUI over anything else, and ofc that it is so easily customizable as it is and that it regularly gets big updates. Shagu is literally a god at making features that should've been "impossible" to make with vanilla API.

The only negative I have about pfUI currently, is its unitframes customization which eventually will get an update - however you can disable every single module in pfUI if it dosnt suit your needs and then install another addon to take its place.

Very good post

the answer to his question is you really cannot go wrong with either, Shagu is a magnificent developer :)

pfui much better

RisenUI author is a kronos shill and obsessed with Alexsensual

8 hours ago, gaidonx said:

pfui much better

thanks for the free bump ;)

9 hours ago, gaidonx said:

pfui much better

I think most of us browse wowservers and probably know that already. It's not relevant. Separate people from their work.

On 1/11/2017 at 2:26 PM, Dawnstorm said:

I think most of us browse wowservers and probably know that already. It's not relevant. Separate people from their work.

He was right about pfUI thought, I'm amazed at how good its getting =D  

nothing wrong with choice, thousands use both UI's and thousands are very happy xD

I would just like to say to all the haters of /r/RisenUI in regards to my bashing of Nostalrius

I told you so

Edited by Vashinkt