Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Antility

Anybody Watch K-dramas?

I started to watch this K-Drama Called "Kill Me Heal Me"

I randomly came across a korean song in the recommended section on youtube, it was called auditory hallucinations, immediately thought it was an awesome song.  I found out it was created for this show called Kill Me Heal Me.  I am just now learning korean so I started to watch this show to help with the process, and I can actually understand a few words here and there. kind of cool!

anyways,  the premise of this show is, a rich vice president at an entertainment industry has lost his childhood memories, as a result he has multiple personalities,  (kind of like a dr. jekyl and Mr. hyde concept, he cant remember anything his other personalities do) and his alternate personalities can get him into trouble, stuff like that.  he meets a girl and starts to fall for her and she becomes his personal psychiatric doctor to help him recover lost memories etc etc.  

some of the scenes can look low budget or cheesy, whatever still good to me!

pretty entertaining, this show actually made me cry, I wasnt ready for all the feels in it.  some of the side characters are kind of meh, but the chemistry between the main characters is really fkin good

here is the song I mentioned, also has clips from the show.  this song legit gives me the chills whenever it starts playing during the show.  it fits perfectly

you can watch show here if you are interested

https://www.viki.com/videos/1058814v-kill-me-heal-me-episode-1?locale=en

Edited by Antility

Finished the show, really sad that it is over to be honest.

i probably won't even watch another K-drama because i got so attached to the characters in Kill Me Heal Me,  don't even feel like starting another one...

First time I watched this I skipped through parts of episodes,  this time im actually watching the episodes in their entirety

it was good the first time around, but this 2nd time around is even betterr

I don't know why I watch them, they're in reality completely and utterly terrible on every level from writing to production, but very addictive as well. I feel like a housewife watching Bold and the Beautiful or something.

I feel what makes them catchy is in a way is how cartoonish they are. But the reason for that is obvious, they are often based on Manga in Japan or Webtoons in Korea. Also doesn't help the girls are always so goddamn cute. 

K-Dramas kick the living shit out of J-Dramas though. Both are very similar, but the Japanese just utterly suck donkey balls when it comes to live action TV production, they use this really flat lighting, the sets look like Ikea showroom floors, the acting is too stiff, for some reason they are filmed in high frame rate. K-dramas, like K-Pop, is just a lot higher in production quality. 

Favourite K-Drama is probably Flower Boy Ramyun shop. Don't know why, it's just the one that sticks in my head the most.

Edited by Psydonk

on episode 14 now

super emotional when he starts to get his memories back and you start to connect the dots of what it all means 

if you want to see what I am talking about click the link below and watch the scenes at the 56:00 mark

that scream at the 58:40 mark.. damn, bone chilling

spoiler alert..

https://www.viki.com/videos/1060797v-kill-me-heal-me-episode-14?locale=en

Edited by Antility

small update for yall.

I will probably never watch another drama / romance show again.

I loved this show and get very attached to the characters.  but throughout the show, there is obviously some sad parts and stuff. I legit got very depressed when i finished this show because i got so attached to the characters and I got very sad that i wont get to see anymore of them.

dont want to feel these depressed and sad feels again :(

3 hours ago, Antility said:

small update for yall.

I will probably never watch another drama / romance show again.

I loved this show and get very attached to the characters.  but throughout the show, there is obviously some sad parts and stuff. I legit got very depressed when i finished this show because i got so attached to the characters and I got very sad that i wont get to see anymore of them.

dont want to feel these depressed and sad feels again :(

Are you this guy?

Well not him, him.. his inspiration.

7 hours ago, Roadblock said:

Are you this guy?

Well not him, him.. his inspiration.

no, didnt't even watch the video because i know it will be stupid as hell...

23 hours ago, Hermetichedgehog said:

This is one weird thread...

how it wierd?

show is seriously awesome

4 hours ago, Antility said:

how it wierd?

show is seriously awesome

idk seems a strangely specific topic and 3/4 replies are from you :P

9 hours ago, Hermetichedgehog said:

idk seems a strangely specific topic and 3/4 replies are from you :P

you gunna watch it?