Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wolfrig

Just a quick idea

About that dude Killerduki. Those of you that know him will understand me, those of you that don't know him... fortunate bastards. 

Even though right now he is shitting on Crestfall on Nost forums daily, I have no doubt he will come crawling here once the server releases. So how about you don't let him do that. :D

Just ban him or something, having that dude over here will literally hurt the server.

Or you could send him over to the Chinese realm 9_9. He can start making guides on paladin gold farming and argue with audacious mages over who is better. 

While it is a little funny to fantasize, I think that's a level of vindictiveness that's not good for the server. :)

No. Killerduki is welcome.

You never know, he might turn around for the better.

57 minutes ago, Frost said:

Who cares. The world is full of idiots.

Yes, but this particular idiot has pretty much announced himself the enemy of the project.

57 minutes ago, Roadblock said:

While it is a little funny to fantasize, I think that's a level of vindictiveness that's not good for the server. :)

That's why I placed it into off-topic. It's more like my little fantasy than a serious, actual suggestion to the devs, cause I know I have no right to actually ask for something like that.

Edited by Wolfrig

If he's true for his crusade and his own words and statements I doubt that he's going to play here. Otherwise he is a hypocrite.

He is just another nobody. Don't give him power and immortalize someone who just likes to hide behind their internet avatar and spew garbage. 

He is a nobody, and he will do nothing to hurt the server. If he does, a simple few clicks from an admin will take care of it and thats that lol.

*Shillerdoogie

...ahem...

It certainly would please me to see him desperately claw at CF's front door, begging to be let in. However, one thing to consider is that Duki isn't the most toxic little bugger that has and will set foot around here. There are other people (*cough* namewiththewordslipinit *cough*) who would be a much bigger pain to deal with while playing and even they'll most likely be allowed to play. 

If he causes trouble in-game he'll get what's coming to him. If he doesn't get banned (which I doubt he will for simply being an idiot) he'll get his deserved negative reputation within the community. To be honest I think the latter is even better. Why kill it when you can make it suffer instead?

3 hours ago, Frost said:

Besides it's always good to have something to laugh at

^ Also this.

If he get here to play, thats victory for CF team.That will prove him wrong.Ppl make mistakes all the time, we cant be perfect. Im more worried about ur stance tbh.Server isnt launched yet, and still u have ur ban list.Just relax, dont let his words get to u.

2 hours ago, Sallerius said:

If he get here to play, thats victory for CF team.That will prove him wrong.Ppl make mistakes all the time, we cant be perfect. Im more worried about ur stance tbh.Server isnt launched yet, and still u have ur ban list.Just relax, dont let his words get to u.

That "ban list" is there just cause I'm not new to all of his bullshit. Anyone who frequented Nost forums knows about him and his talent to change any topic into a paladin-is-the-best-class topic. I know Crestfall staff shouldn't just ban him right away, but I'm also certain that he will continue with his ways no matter what, and somehow I don't see the people at Crestfall tolerating his garbage too much. At least on class section of these forums I won't have to go though all that stuff like paladin best tank/dps/pet class.

6 hours ago, Wolfrig said:

About that dude Killerduki. Those of you that know him will understand me, those of you that don't know him... fortunate bastards. 

Even though right now he is shitting on Crestfall on Nost forums daily, I have no doubt he will come crawling here once the server releases. So how about you don't let him do that. :D

Just ban him or something, having that dude over here will literally hurt the server.

Or you could send him over to the Chinese realm 9_9. He can start making guides on paladin gold farming and argue with audacious mages over who is better. 

LOL, I remember Killerduki, I was in a guild with him called <RAGNAROK> and it was the worst guild I had ever joined, he had poor english aswell iirc.

Did you really need to give him something else to quote on Nosts forum? ;)

15 hours ago, Wolfrig said:

That "ban list" is there just cause I'm not new to all of his bullshit. Anyone who frequented Nost forums knows about him and his talent to change any topic into a paladin-is-the-best-class topic. I know Crestfall staff shouldn't just ban him right away, but I'm also certain that he will continue with his ways no matter what, and somehow I don't see the people at Crestfall tolerating his garbage too much. At least on class section of these forums I won't have to go though all that stuff like paladin best tank/dps/pet class.

U may be right, im not familiar with those things.Im fairly new to private servers.Atm i play on Elysium.Player Killerduki human paladin plays there aswell.From gameplay side, he is  helpful player there.Server is low on pop and most of low lvl cant find grp for instances.From world chat i figured he help low lvl players in dungeons, so maybe im wrong here, but i dont see "that kind" of player to be threat for CF sever.Again, thats from gameplay side.

On 10/20/2016 at 3:33 PM, VeloxBanks said:

There are other people (*cough* namewiththewordslipinit *cough*) 

Slipry is hilarious tho, and he makes good points at times. He does not make them in the most democratic or friendly way, but he knows what he is talking about in most game related cases. 

No idea who this Killerduki is, never been active on Nost forums, but banning someone just because they talk shit about a project on ANOTHER forum is ridiculous. I'm pretty sure if he's that against Crestfall, we won't see him here, and if he shows up, he'll most likely enjoy the server if he sticks around. Devs can always kick him from world chat.