Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

shagu

pfUI - An ElvUI inspired UI for 1.12 completely written from scratch

201 posts in this topic
1 hour ago, ecaflip said:

I noticed there's a way to enable click casting in the options but I don't really know how to go about using it.  Do I just hover my mouse over a party/raid member and smack my hotkey that would belong to a skill on my bar or is there something else?  I'm trying to get it so that I can hover over a party member and use taunt under the modifying of targeting whatever is targeting my party member so I can snap aggro off an overzealous dps or a healer that put out too many green numbers.

You need to make a macro with /pfcast <your spellname here> and drag that to a button.

@shagu Is there a function for debuff and buff timers on your targets and the unit frames? These are useful for maximizing DPS as well as managing healing buffs in raids.

Hey Shagu,

I just had a few pieces of feedback I was hoping to get your insight and consideration on.

- When using the auto-sort feature in the players bags, there are often times when, during the sorting process, some items become greyed out and no longer interactive. This happens, I would say, 80% of the time when using the auto-sort feature and requires a log-out, log-in to revert the items in question back to movable / interactive.

- As a Hunter, after using my Hearthstone, my Pets name is stated as Unknown. The pet is otherwise completely normal; can be interacted with and details can be viewed normally. It's name is simply Unknown. This requires a log-out, log-in to revert the name back to normal.

- As a really nice quality-of-life improvement, would it be possible to make it so that the debuffs that the player casts on the target enemy feature first in line when it comes to the visual representation of debuffs displayed above the target's unit frame. This would make it a lot easier to track when debuffs need to be reapplied. For instance, a Hunters Serpent Sting debuff.

- Leading on from the request above, would it be at all possible to have debuffs on the target unit frame show a countdown, like is displayed for buffs above the player unit frame.

I hope the above makes sense to you, Shagu. I would love to see the last 2 requests included as that would be a huge quality-of-life improvement in my opinion.

Keep up the great work, champ!

Syn

1 hour ago, Syn said:

Hey Shagu,

I just had a few pieces of feedback I was hoping to get your insight and consideration on.

- When using the auto-sort feature in the players bags, there are often times when, during the sorting process, some items become greyed out and no longer interactive. This happens, I would say, 80% of the time when using the auto-sort feature and requires a log-out, log-in to revert the items in question back to movable / interactive.

- As a Hunter, after using my Hearthstone, my Pets name is stated as Unknown. The pet is otherwise completely normal; can be interacted with and details can be viewed normally. It's name is simply Unknown. This requires a log-out, log-in to revert the name back to normal.

- As a really nice quality-of-life improvement, would it be possible to make it so that the debuffs that the player casts on the target enemy feature first in line when it comes to the visual representation of debuffs displayed above the target's unit frame. This would make it a lot easier to track when debuffs need to be reapplied. For instance, a Hunters Serpent Sting debuff.

- Leading on from the request above, would it be at all possible to have debuffs on the target unit frame show a countdown, like is displayed for buffs above the player unit frame.

I hope the above makes sense to you, Shagu. I would love to see the last 2 requests included as that would be a huge quality-of-life improvement in my opinion.

Keep up the great work, champ!

Syn

1. and 2. are server sided and has nothing to do with pfUI
3. You can request features and/or report bugs here: https://github.com/shagu/pfUI/issues
4. You can use https://forum.elysium-project.org/topic/25081-addon-debufftimers/ to get enemy debuff timers

On ‎2017‎-‎01‎-‎25 at 7:44 PM, MackoMacko said:

How do I put target markers? Like the skull, moon, etc

Not sure what it has to do with pfUI?

Mabye this is what you're wondering: you can right click your target and put a raid marker, or you can keybind raid markers from the normal keybindings menu (?)

Hi all,

Unlock mode doesn't have an option to move this little window away from my chat window.

Any ideas?

Thanks! :D

wow.jpg

Tooltip location is set in tooltip options.

1 hour ago, aido1983 said:

Hi all,

Unlock mode doesn't have an option to move this little window away from my chat window.

Any ideas?

Thanks! :D

Hello.

I think this UI is great, however, i got one problem. I play as a hunter, and when mobs/enemy players get near me my action bars pretty much just dissapear. I have no clue why, but it's just getting black and i can't use any ability (It has nothing to do with range - tried raptor strike and all.)

Any solutions?

45 minutes ago, Randomdude said:

Hello.

I think this UI is great, however, i got one problem. I play as a hunter, and when mobs/enemy players get near me my action bars pretty much just dissapear. I have no clue why, but it's just getting black and i can't use any ability (It has nothing to do with range - tried raptor strike and all.)

Any solutions?

Never heard of this issue before, have you tried disabling all addons except for pfUI and see if the bug still occurs?, if it still occurs then try open the pfUI settings and disable "Hunterbar", it's located in the "modules" section.

That sounds like another addon tried to page actionbars according to range to target.

3 minutes ago, Cruzix said:

Never heard of this issue before, have you tried disabling all addons except for pfUI and see if the bug still occurs?, if it still occurs then try open the pfUI settings and disable "Hunterbar", it's located in the "modules" section.

Hello! Seems like disabling Hunterbar worked fine. Thanks alot!

15 minutes ago, LordK said:

Hello! Really goodlooking Ui-pack dude! :)  I have a question, what can I do to see what people do when stuff drop in groups? I mean need/greed and what they roll, right now it looks like this for me:

https://gyazo.com/214d11012cd02df713c2308f684b3d92

That has nothing to do with pfUI.. That's most likely LazyPig if you have that.

14 minutes ago, Cruzix said:

That has nothing to do with pfUI.. That's most likely LazyPig if you have that.

Oh I'm sorry, then ignore everything and just remember the first sentence :) Thanks dude

Is there any option to turn off the built-in scrolling combat text? And or have options to edit it?

Edit: found out its uf_tukui under modules disable that 

Edited by Futilian

Just wanted to thank you for this incredible UI! I've fiddled with almost EVERY addon back in retail vanilla -> wotlk and never was I so satisfied as I am with this compilation! And I got used to it so fast, that I can't even think back how I did without it. Really great stuff you created here and it works like a charm.

There are some kinks with cast bar, but I think this is Server related (Elysium).

Edited by Samurro

Hello, can I put a request for a feature? I didn't use your addon Shagu, yet, only your previous iteration. But I would like to get same functionality as bartender - to be able to set multiple actionbars - >1 to get changed when you shapeshift/stancedance/stealth - etc. So, because if you do this in bartender you run out of bars - there are 12 in the game afaik. I asked RoadBlock and he said that it is possible to do. It would be great to be able to change at least 2 for each shapeshift and not use all available. I hate makros and would like to set my bars shortcuts to be unique for each shapeshift/stance/stealth. So my question is - is it possible and if yes, is it plausible? Thanks, will definitely use your addon when CF launches.

Any idea why my loot/roll frame is not working?

i downloaded latestes version but the roll frame is looking like the old one and big, not like on the screenshoot or on the moving screen.....

Will this be made for 2.4.3 later on? I'd love to continue using pfUI throughout my entire CF stay.

how do u move the tracked quests ?

On 5.3.2017 at 0:46 AM, Adalon said:

Will this be made for 2.4.3 later on? I'd love to continue using pfUI throughout my entire CF stay.

2JR4Gao.jpg

W.I.P.