Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AzAMOuS

What games are you playing in your spare time?

89 posts in this topic

Most of the time I sit and ponder on what I should do, I have a variety of games but no motivation to play them. Been playing a little bit of Skyrim and oldschool runescape.

What are you guys playing whilst classic isn't an option?

OldSchool RuneScape here too as well as The Long Dark.

I hope the servers come out soon cuz I play TLD only once every few months (it's the type of atmospheric game) and I'm already high level in OSRS so I need something else to do.

Edited by Disziple

Started Doom 2016 on highest.

I'm also on a racing binge: Project CARS, Carmaggedon Reincarnation, Mantis Burn Racing (surprisingly addicting and fun)

I'm randomly logging into The Secret World as well.

I play solo games such as The Witcher series, Mass Effect series, Persona series, Tales of series, Telltale series, etc. For multiplayer I mostly play Nintendo games with friends and family. I used to be into competitive games such as Starcraft 2 and ladder a lot, but aside from fighting games there are almost no 1v1 games worth playing these days.

I never revisit singleplayer and never try to 100% them. As soon as I know what's going to happen it loses my interest. An exception is for DLC and only when it offers a new story experience.

Payday 2 and Divinity: Original Sin for the most part. Trying to get through everything in my library in general. So many games that I enjoy but simply lack motivation to play. That all ends... soon. I hope...

Boy do I just love Mass Effect.

I actually just finished playing the witcher 3 for the first time which was awesome, although I lost interest after the first expansion, it's a very easy game (even on death march) with little reward. And no more stuffed unicorn moments....

Think I'll go and buy Civ 6 next. Looking really good

Roguelikes and some old NES games, mostly. Finally beat Legend of Zelda some time ago. Also, Sunless Sea.

Picked up Battlerite some time ago, but while it's a great game, it's giving me severe case of butthurt.

On 22.10.2016 at 9:34 PM, AzAMOuS said:

Been playing a little bit of Skyrim and oldschool runescape.

If you enjoy Skyrim, you should check out the Skyrim overhaul 'Enderal' - it's pretty neat.

Currently I only play inbetween uni work, when I am super bored, have visitors (playing with them, then) or when I am in the train. So I only play Dawn of War, Diablo 2 and Polandball can into space as of now ôo. Going to play Empyrion again, though, as soon as I have settled everything in the new apartment. Anyone else playing Empyrion, looking for a server? We're still deciding on how many slots we are going to rent next time we re-host.

Replaying Mass Effect 1 to 3 until Andromeda comes out. You should check it out, if you enjoy story games where your choices matter. Also random Dragon Age: Inquisition here and there, but mainly I'm playing Warcraft retail or Heroes of the Storm at the moment.

Europa Universalis IV, currently having four different runs up at (1) the Fezzan Corridor, (2) Cor-fu, (3) the new Aragon achievement (which I'm making way more complicated than should be), and (4) the new Candar one with 20 sugar provinces (remain and destroy ottoblob of course).

Caesar 3, when Rome needs to be built in one day (classic is love, should probably do a warcraft II run soon!).

Gothic II, what my spouse is struggeling through albeit it is going sloooooooooow :D 

I play skyrim and civ VI as my "main" games. And occasionally total war: warhammer

Edited by WingziuM
Typo

Been playing Don't Starve Together lately, really enjoyed the original game, and I convinced some friends to play too. 

Dragon Age: Inquisition atm, gonna give Skyrim Remastered a try since it's free.

Been playing mostly Battlefield 1 over the past week. Gonna play some Skyrim Special Edition tomorrow! :D 

doing some Diablo 2 hardcore on Slash diablo private server.

so far so good :D 

ladder rest last week

Playing on vanilla-servers meanwhile and also testing max lvl rogue on retrowow for rotations etc.