Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AzAMOuS

What games are you playing in your spare time?

89 posts in this topic

Jsut curious if anyone is currently playing over on kronos until crestfall is ready launch. If so shoot me a message or make a post. Most of my friends have long since quit WoW or are still currently playing retail the few that have stuck it out. If anyone is interested I'm on the alliance side on K2 .  I thought I would drop this in here instead of making a thread about it talking about kronos. 

Edited by Aremdor

On 11/29/2016 at 7:38 PM, Aremdor said:

Jsut curious if anyone is currently playing over on kronos until crestfall is ready launch. If so shoot me a message or make a post. Most of my friends have long since quit WoW or are still currently playing retail the few that have stuck it out. If anyone is interested I'm on the alliance side on K2 .  I thought I would drop this in here instead of making a thread about it talking about kronos. 

What level are you? I think I only have a low level still in the starter zone... OTL level 6-7 around that range.

Still playing Borderlands:  The Handsome Collection (primarily Borderlands 2).  The game just never gets old.

I finished The I of the Dragon. Up next: Either replaying the magnificent Freelancer again, or trying Psi Ops.

Then I'll probably try Satellite Reign, finally.

And there's that NWN I got for free, so... I should make a list.

Oh and a friend got me interested in Life is Strange. And when I say interested, I mean "got me to tolerate its existence". It's still shitty as a game but I can see some redeeming quality in some of the characters and plotlines. Still haven't played, mind you.

...I feel dirty anyway though.

Edited by Xaverius

2 hours ago, Xaverius said:

Freelancer

Damn, id stay for days in Kusari space just for ambient music and greenish nebula......when i discovered Corsairs space, bam,...epic game.

18 minutes ago, Sallerius said:

Damn, id stay for days in Kusari space just for ambient music and greenish nebula......when i discovered Corsairs space, bam,...epic game.

The ambients were great. And yes, when I replayed it the last time, I found I surprisingly like the Kusari one very much. It's a nice place to fly around at.

Also the first time I played Freelancer was before I even had world geography at school, so names of Japanese islands and cities? I know them from the game. Ditto for the other Houses, but I knew the least about Japan at the time :D.

Just now, Xaverius said:

lso the first time I played Freelancer was before I even had world geography at school, so names of Japanese islands and cities?

Hahahaha, true.same thing.Definitely not wasted time.

Gonna start my second BG2 playthrough as soon as I figure out how to install all the mods I want. :S

20 hours ago, cell007 said:

What level are you? I think I only have a low level still in the starter zone... OTL level 6-7 around that range.

I have a 33 hunter on K2 and a 20 warlock on K1 usually play on K2 though. I would be open to rolling another toon anyway was thinking of doing it just for the professions anyway. 

4 hours ago, Aremdor said:

I have a 33 hunter on K2 and a 20 warlock on K1 usually play on K2 though. I would be open to rolling another toon anyway was thinking of doing it just for the professions anyway. 

sent ya a pm