Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Rodeg

What are you listening to

338 posts in this topic

We all know this one by now and every forum needs one. "What are you currently listening to!"

I've got: Metallica - The Call of Ktulu going on here.

Ah, another old metalhead that refuses to evolve.  Hollow off one of the newer Alice in Chains albums.  I recommend the video if you haven't seen it.

Coleman Hell - Fireproof.  It's catchy.

youtube.com/watch?v=d8NztDVGuHM

18 minutes ago, Darkrasp said:

Coleman Hell - Fireproof.  It's catchy.

youtube.com/watch?v=d8NztDVGuHM

This is dope. Personally, I am enjoying kamasi washington's the epic. Specifically Claire de Lune. 

+1.  As soon as the brass comes in, I'm sold.  I'm not a big jazz fan, but horns give any song balls. I played in a Ska band back in my younger days, and there's nothing like brass to give you a chest punch.

My music depends on what I'm doing. In this case, I have a playlist running right now of stuff like this, to keep me focused and in my zone to get stuff done more efficiently. It actually works for me.

@Asura

That was an unexpected choice.  I never would have thought someone else would enjoy some of the best choppers.  I love my rap music.  I'll post rap next time... but for today, have some electro-swing.

7 hours ago, Masterfyoog said:

@Asura

That was an unexpected choice.  I never would have thought someone else would enjoy some of the best choppers

Underground rappers or good lyricists in general(the latter barely exists in the mainstream) are my thing.

5 hours ago, Asura said:

Underground rappers or good lyricists in general(the latter barely exists in the mainstream) are my thing.

You make me feel like a grumpy old man. I couldn't figure out more than a couple of words per sentence the bloke was saying lol.

Get off my lawn.

Stumbled upon the Vaporwave genre and I actually kinda like it for coding and all. Seems to have created some fad with making "simpsonwave" movies combining simpsons and vaporwave.

On 6/1/2016 at 8:19 AM, Rodeg said:

Stumbled upon the Vaporwave genre and I actually kinda like it for coding and all. Seems to have created some fad with making "simpsonwave" movies combining simpsons and vaporwave.

I stumbled on simpsons wave a couple of days ago, this one is pretty nice.

13 hours ago, Elicas said:

Hard Poser style is what i like !!!! What is next Whitesnake ?? :P:P:P;);) 

11 hours ago, Zerocool said:

Hard Poser style is what i like !!!! What is next Whitesnake ?? :P:P:P;);) 

Whitesnake was awesome!