Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Rodeg

What are you listening to

338 posts in this topic

I'm overly fond of great, well-written piano pieces, and I enjoy the instruments in the violin family as well. This piece was basically made for me.

Posted (edited)

The Stone Roses, The Smiths, Though Alliance, The streets, Kate Tempest, Madness etc. Mostly that

Edited by Sherekhan

I like the song. But also I've had the biggest crush ever on Avril Lavigne since forever.  :x

Posted (edited)

Rock from Hamburg, Germany, relatively unknown, quite atmospheric :3.

Edited by Polyphem

In general I listen to pretty much everything that has anything to do with Reggae and Dancehall. Some slow Reggae is, for me at least, the perfect music for relaxed leveling, while Dancehall with its faster rhythm gives the needed push for raids and PvP. ;)

Right now, this is one of my favorite Dancehall tunes:

Hope some of you like it. :)

8 hours ago, Rawne said:

-snip

Good to see someone with some dank music taste. Dancehall is quite amazing. This is by far my fav.

@Njut Glad I'm not the only one around here. :D 

That tune is mad, Kartel and Bunji really are two of the greatest artists the scene has right now. Just a shame Kartel is in prison and once his pre-recorded stuff is all released, there won't be any new stuff from him for a long time. :/