Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Rodeg

What are you listening to

335 posts in this topic

So there was this metal festival. Masters of Rock. There were these guys. I was really looking forward to them, and despite having a miserable timeslot (13:00, ew), they were absolutely great.

My playlist while working on Mail + Auction rewrite -

08117362c2a34899aca22bd1d427335c.png

I can imagen myself listening to these while doing PVP if I get good enough at it. 

33 minutes ago, VeloxBanks said:

I can imagen myself listening to these while doing PVP if I get good enough at it. 

Nice PvP background

Edited by limov417

Right now I'm listening to Blue Oyster Cult, The Birthday Massacre and ThouShaltNot (I can't get "Trial by Fire" out of my head, halp). With a dash of The World/Inferno Friendship Society.

Also the Dorohedoro official OST is out, great tracks, especially Igorrr's. Desperately trying to find mp3s.

And now for something completely different.

Here is English translation for the English-speaking

Fandango – An instant of a tale

1st verse: Once again I am before you, bathed in light again – at the stage, for an instant at least, I have everything in the world. Looking at your eyes – always seeking their prince – surreptitiously following me with your eyes – what would you be looking for?

Refrain: Why do you ask me who am I? At the stage when dusk falls, you'll see the prince-beggar from the side. Do you really not know that this is just an instant of a tale, that you made yourself.

2nd verse: Many words I scattered, I was tearing the strings with laughter, I was falling, crying, and flying in your wonderful world. Gradually calming is the night – last accords, tranquillity. You're being on your own again – seeking your prince.

Refrain: Why do you ask me who am I? At the stage when dusk falls, you'll see the prince-beggar from the side. Do you really not know that this is just an instant of a tale, that you made yourself.

Conclusion: But every tale has its end – I'm casting off my make-up and goes away your prince now.

Not my translation, but not bad.

1 hour ago, Elicas said:

@Xaverius And now for something, completely completely different.

Best thing I've ever seen

Check this out

Edited by limov417

2 hours ago, Elicas said:

@limov417 if you like strange alternate tracks, try this.

Enjoyed the part with masks and of course the ending, the moment i realize that this is the "just do it" man.:D