Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Rodeg

What are you listening to

335 posts in this topic

Hey, Sly, nothing wrong with enjoying Vocaloid songs...a lot of them are really catchy. Some of my most listened to songs on my ipod are Vocaloid tunes :)

For my spiritual brothers and sisters along with any other soul looking for a joyous moment, namaste!

Edited by QuantumMind

2 hours ago, QuantumMind said:

For my spiritual brothers and sisters along with any other soul looking for a joyous moment, namaste!

I've been listening since 2012! Nahko and MFTP was my favorite band for a long time, saw them live 15 times! Peace brotha!

Depends on the mood, but for the most part some Bohren & Der Club Of Gore, Heroin And Your Veins, Moby, Thievery Corporation, Sieben and a plethora of melodic/symphonic metal.

I am hungover at work. I am so tired. I need weirdness to keep me alive.

That EW&F track is such a jam, the sheer numbers of great tracks they made is astonishing. Kudos @cell007

On another note, I'm very intrigued by the maturity and development of Gambino. Judging by the two released tracks, his upcoming album (December 2nd) might make a late surge for album of the year. I sense a lot of Funkadelic and Prince influences here, which in my book can never be a bad thing!  

Eric Clapton and Stevie Ray Vaughn atm, but anything blues and classic rock works for me. Lately I've been hitting up older heavy metal at work: such as Rainbow, Black Sabbath, and Scorpions (The Uli era, not current members).

1 hour ago, Statin said:

Eric Clapton and Stevie Ray Vaughn atm, but anything blues and classic rock works for me. Lately I've been hitting up older heavy metal at work: such as Rainbow, Black Sabbath, and Scorpions (The Uli era, not current members).

Oh, talk to me brother! Also BB, Buddy, John Lee, Muddy, Allman Brothers just to name a few.. Can never go wrong with any that. 

Lemme share my favourite version of Old Love, the sound of his guitar here should be illegal. It's just too pristine and perfect. The keyboard solo at 7:55 is just the cherry on top! Also this was in Clapton's Armani phase, not the more recently short sleeved shirt, cargo shorts and sandals one :D

The metal, I can never get into that though, no matter the era. It just doesn't do it for me..

Edited by Chickengrease

4 hours ago, Aremdor said:

@cell007 this is for you

it6LB.gif 
I've never gotten a shout out! *sniffle* 

Anyway, I've been up most of the night crying over the beautiful pieces in KH2.

"Riku! It's Riku...Riku's here! I looked for you!....I looked everywhere for you!"    < -- I crai evrytiem