Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

rooted

1.12.1 AddOns - The Compilation List

67 posts in this topic
2 hours ago, Ugondiss said:

Would like to try Luna, but it won't show up for me in game. I was using Grid + Clique with no issue, other then I didn't care for it.

I download that link, extract to desktop, pull folder into "AddOns". It shows it's there in my wow folder, but it's not there in game.  What's my major malfunction?

You downloaded the LunaUnitFrames.zip package? (1.19mb)?

I can find nothing wrong with it.

Extract the <LunaUnitFrames> folder from inside the .zip to your Interface\AddOns\ subfolder.

Check from Addons button at character selection screen that you see LunaUnitFrames in the list and it's selected.

- If you don't see it in the addons list, the extraction has gone wrong (you haven't preserved folders or got the wrong package - eg. source package instead of the release one - or you have multiple wow installations and you've put it in the wrong one)

- If you both see the addon in the list and it is checked (enabled) to load and still nothing in-game:

Try disabling other unitframe addons you might be using. Get BugGrabber from here see if maybe there's some errors on load that you're not seeing.

 

It shouldn't be so complicated btw, but I don't know what else to suggest, for me it works "out of the box".

Have a look at this earlier post too.

 

Edited by Roadblock
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Roadblock said:

You downloaded the LunaUnitFrames.zip package? (1.19mb)?

I can find nothing wrong with it.

Extract the <LunaUnitFrames> folder from inside the .zip to your Interface\AddOns\ subfolder.

Check from Addons button at character selection screen that you see LunaUnitFrames in the list and it's selected.

- If you don't see it in the addons list, the extraction has gone wrong (you haven't preserved folders or got the wrong package - eg. source package instead of the release one - or you have multiple wow installations and you've put it in the wrong one)

- If you both see the addon in the list and it is checked (enabled) to load and still nothing in-game:

Try disabling other unitframe addons you might be using. Get BugGrabber from here see if maybe there's some errors on load that you're not seeing.

 

It shouldn't be so complicated btw, but I don't know what else to suggest, for me it works "out of the box".

Have a look at this earlier post too.

 

It's not showing up in the addons check box when i boot up game. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong during extraction. I have clique and grid working fine, but Luna isn't there in-game. (I disabled, and then deleted clique+grid) Ty for response. I'll play around with it tonight. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got it working. I was dragging wrong files over to addons. TY for replies.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I must noob it up again for you guys...

I like Luna, look forward to my journey using it. I must use the click over spell feature for healing spells.  However... can I, or how do I make it possible to click on my portrait, for leaving a party or flagging/unflagging, or resetting an instance? right click, shift click, alt click, none work.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Ugondiss said:

So I must noob it up again for you guys...

I like Luna, look forward to my journey using it. I must use the click over spell feature for healing spells.  However... can I, or how do I make it possible to click on my portrait, for leaving a party or flagging/unflagging, or resetting an instance? right click, shift click, alt click, none work.

 

I don't currently play so this might be harder to troubleshoot. Are you still using Clique? It might be taking over your clicks. There's a modified version that works with LUF but I haven't played a healer with either combination so someone else will have to jump in.

(Or I have to get on some p server and tinker around)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Roadblock said:

I don't currently play so this might be harder to troubleshoot. Are you still using Clique? It might be taking over your clicks. There's a modified version that works with LUF but I haven't played a healer with either combination so someone else will have to jump in.

(Or I have to get on some p server and tinker around)

No clique. Deleted it. 

Appreciate the response. I'll figure it out. Ty. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cell007 said:

Don't know if this counts as an addon, but people can add it to their games if they like it. they're fairly-decent working WoD models for Vanilla client by balsh @ Modcraft - just thought I'd bring this here in case people like this sort of thing. 
http://modcraft.superparanoid.de/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=10799 

That will most likely not be allowed. Relevant discussion:

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, that sucks. I actually like the models from WoD for some of the races. It's a nice upgrade. I hope  they'll allow this at least, since it's not affecting gameplay and it's purely cosmetic but whatever. ^^

Edited by cell007
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16.10.2016 г. at 8:47 AM, Roadblock said:

That will most likely not be allowed. Relevant discussion:

 

There is another, more relevant discussion that said otherwise though.

 

Edited by Sque
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15.05.2016. at 4:10 AM, Darkrasp said:

Arcanum for mages.  Aside from boss mods and raid frames, it's the only thing you need.

Ever heard of Trade Dispenser?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now