Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rooted

[Megathread] Legacy Discussion

52 posts in this topic

Greetings Crestfallen!

We all have heard news about official Legacy announcements, and I'm sure you're all very eager to discuss them. So with that in mind we've gotten quite a few duplicate threads about the same thing. Whether it's news or discussion about Nostalrius, Legacy announcements, or anything else in that matter I've created this one Megathread for you guys to chat. All future Legacy-Server(Official) or related discussion will be merged with this thread.

For a week's time this will be a pinned for visibility, but unpinned afterwards.

Thank you,

rooted

On 25.10.2016 at 6:17 PM, RipTonight said:

1st.

Have +1 reputation lol

Everything about this topic just feels like speculation until we actually see any action by the Nostalrius team or until we just wait until crestfall releases.  I feel like there isn't much discussion left to have here