Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Requinix

(H)EU - Raiding Guild No Skillz Just Luck Recruiting!

Who are we? 

We are a group of veteran players who have done our share of hardcore, both on private servers and on retail. We’re all getting a bit older, and as such we are shorter on time than we used to be. 
We are still firmly addicted, though. So, to get our fix without it eating up all of our free time and then some, we decided to form this guild.

What are our goals on Crestfall Kul Tiras PvP Server?

Our long term goals here are simple. We want to clear all current content in a single night of smooth raiding. 

We currently have no plans to compete for server firsts. If the opportunity presents itself, we may go for it. But our main goal is to raid, get geared, and enjoy the game.

To get there, our short term goal is to build a raid team and lift them to the skill level needed to get everything on farm. We are fully aware that some players are newer than others, and that some veteran players may have ideas that are not always entirely correct. We’re happy to help out where needed, and will likely go over theorycraft with most of you at least once.

For additional safety, we feature
- A raid leader with 12 years of experience under his belt.
- A team of highly experienced tanks.
- An easy going GM.
- Kind and capable class leaders.

Who sort of players are we looking for?

We’re looking for two sorts of players. The first is people in a similar situation to us. Veterans who no longer have the time or appetite for ‘hardcore’ pve.

The second is new players who are willing to learn and enjoy the game with us at our pace, stable farm without racing for firsts in a game that’s 12 years old. For all you newer players, don’t hesitate to apply. We’re entirely willing to teach, so long as your goals align with ours.

How can I apply to No Skills Just Luck?

Applying is simple – you can fill out a form on our Website and we’ll be in touch with you as soon as we’re able, through this website.
While we are not blind to class balance, we are interested primarily in the player behind the toon. So don’t hesitate to apply just because a class is listed as full. We are always looking for exceptional and like-minded players.

Currently Recruiting:

Restoration Shaman - High

Restoration Druid - High

Holy Priest - High

Shadow Priest - Low

Mage - High

Warlock - High

Rogue - Medium

Hunter - High

Fury Warrior - High

Protection Warrior - Medium (Must Have alot of time and availablity) Exceptional knowledge of class

If you think you have what it takes and want be part this Guild make an Application on our website. No Skills Just Luck

Edited by Requinix

Sounds rly good and suits me perfectly. Was aiming for a guild that don't wan't to raid hardcore but Get there things done.

Hm if I would just know which class to choose ...

People are more than welcome to apply already as we are looking to have our raid roster sorted before the server launches. 

Edited by Requinix

No, we are not. The guild name is as old as vanilla, and I imagine it has been used quite often since. But this is the first time we are using it in any serious capacity.

Though, obviously, anyone that feels the monicker would suit them overhead is welcome to apply.

Wrote an application to your site, this kind of shizzle is just what I'm looking for :)

Still Recruiting ( We Are not interested in the elysium- nost crap) Quality> Quantity

sorry, but what kind of loot-distribution-system are you going to use?

We Will be using a Loot Council system - 3 dedicated (1 caster - 1 Melee - 1 Healer) With a great knowledge of the game they will not be in the Class leader/officer ranks but completely alone so as not to create any problems. This works well and we have tested it on other servers. 

We dont like DKP as it rewards people for just showing up and doesn't gear people properly as people hoard dkp for 1 item and pass on upgrades for 1 BIS item. We intend on gearing the whole raid group as 1 and not individually.

Offspec will only go to someone when no Main specc needs. Pvp items will be determined by the rank (Aiming For rank)

Our Raid Days look as if they will be Wednesday and Sunday For now Until more content is released Pulling @ 19:30 GMT -23:00

Hey there,

I am planning to play on this server probably as Orc Warlock and while i wasn't looking for a guild i stumbled upon this topic and on first glance this could be what i'm looking for.

There are a few things that make me hesitate to apply just yet as they are unclear to me:

1. You claim to be veterans that are not going for the hardcore pve raiding but are still serious to clear the content. This is completly what i was looking for but i am not sure what falls under the category hardcore raiding. While i wasnt active on retail during vanilla i spent the last 7 years playing on pservers either for fun or dead serious trying to relive that experience and i gotta say the most "hardcore raiding" ive done was on feenix (yea i know - crestfall will be harder) where 12-15 hours raiding a week + spending every offtime i had left to farm consumables/buffs was mandatory wich im not being able to do anymore (which is why this topic seemed so appealing to me).

Looking at the application form of your website a few concerns of mine come up. Ofcourse Guildmembers should know the tactics and be on time etc. And yes preperation should be done aswell. But the preperation part is the thing that sets normal raiding guilds and hardcore guilds apart imo. What are your expectations and requirements in terms of consumables? Is there a certain "depending on Boss and difficulty" kind of mentality or do i need it dead-set for every raid even on thoose that are on farm status?

Same goes for enchanting your Equipment. While keeping it up to date, even more so on higher quality Equipment (bwl upwards) is selfexplaining, how serious are you with it considering some enchants are fairly expensive/time consuming to get, is there a "no matter what item you wear, it needs bis enchant" mentality or can you evaluate it depending on how good and on how long this item is going to last?

And what about preperations in terms of world buffs? Are they mandatory (DM, Songflower, Blasted Lands buffs, Demonic Runes, Dark Runes, Scrolls etc.)?

This is where hardcore guilds set themself apart in my point of view. They demand all of thoose things - min/maxing at any stage of the game which is something i wont be able to do.

2. I'm a little confused as to when you raid now. In the post above you say 19:30 GMT but on the application form it is said its going to be 19:30 server time. Is it 100 % certain that the server is hosted in Western Europe? As i live in Central Europe, 19:30 GMT would be 18:30 for me and could turn out as a problem every second week since my work time changes between 8:00-16:30 to 10:30-19:00 each week...

3. Assuming the server works out as expected, are you going with the PTE progression and after Kelthuzad is dead you drop everything till TBC comes out or is there some endgame farming one could look foorward to?

I hope you can give me an answer to these questions. If i missed something where these have already been asked and answered i apologize in advance.

Kind regards,

Verox

Edited by Verox

Hi Verox.

First off, thank you for your interest, and thank you for the insightful questions.

1/ Our current application form is a bit of a vestige from earlier. We really should update it, but anything you see in this thread is what we're actually aiming for. Our stated aim is comfortable farm. Meaning we're not going to ask you to flask and use every consumable in the game on things that are on farm.

So a "depending on Boss and difficulty" kind of mentality.

Enchants will be handled a bit stricter. We're not going to get super-fussy about placeholder enchants on placeholder items (though you might get laughed at a bit) but we do expect people to enchant their gear.

We'll probably try to work out a route for World Buffs like Ony / ZG buff and precleared DM N. Mostly because that saves money in consumables. But we haven't decided anything concrete yet.

Whether you're asked to bring things like demonic runes or not is up to your classleader. But the simple answer here is: if you OOM you need them. If you don't, you don't.

2/ Raid times are in GMT, but we'll evaluate and possibly adjust at 60 to see what works best for the guild. We feel we have to, given the type of players we are trying to gather and the limits on time our target group has.

3/ Kel'Thuzad is so far away we don't even want to speculate on it. But assuming everything does work out, Naxx gear is useful a good while into TBC, so in all likelihood we'd keep farming for a while.

Edited by Answer

Thank you for your answer. I've to say that looks great for me personally.

While for some these questions seem a little "unconventional" i wanted to make sure wether or not i am on the same terms as the guild. I think this is important for smooth raiding and to avoid unnecessary drama.

Well that is the thing i never managed to do on any pserver .... reaching kelthuzad. Every Server i've been on didnt manage to get this far before going down by loosing it's population/lawsuits.

Other than the raid time issue which may interfere with my work time about once every two weeks i'd be glad to apply. I guess i can get back to you once the server is running and theres already some lvl 60 content going and the times are set?

Of course, by all means. Looking forward to hearing from you then.

Edited by Answer

17 hours ago, Kanito said:

Hi, 

It seems like the website is down?

A lot of guilds who were recruiting for Crestfall moved to Nost once they realised CF is likely still at least 4 months or so away, bare minimum. You'll likely need to wait until much closer to release before people really start recruiting again.

Last post was more than a month ago, it's entirely possible they're still around and the site is down by coincidence, but doubtful.

Hi We are still around Currently doing modifications to website. you may private message me at time for questions.