Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yavannie

Inclusive social guild (H)

37 posts in this topic
On 11/28/2016 at 5:27 AM, Sakritan said:

And what is this nonsense? The sole reason I never rolled alliance was that weasel boy Anduin! (Seriously though, yes I hate him!)

What's wrong with Anduin? Why does everyone hate him? He's such a nice kid.

Also, calling a respectful community "safe" implies that toxic teenagers are 'dangerous' and, better yet, important enough to influence other people's wellbeing. I'm sure they like that...

4 hours ago, windslav said:

Also, calling a respectful community "safe" implies that toxic teenagers are 'dangerous' and, better yet, important enough to influence other people's wellbeing. I'm sure they like that...

1. The opposite of safe isn't always dangerous. Examples:

• Doctor: Are you practicing safe sex? Patient: I would love to, but I'm unable to get it up without basejumping off Mt Kilimanjaro.
  • Local police: Always keep your keys in a safe place. Me: What, you mean I can't keep them in my shark tank anymore!?

I'll leave it up to you to figure out what "safe space" might actually mean here. 

2. Being harassed or bullied absolutely affects your well-being. It would be strange if it didn't. 

Also, I would appreciate it if any off-topic questions or indeed discussion about semantics is left out of this thread. If anyone has serious questions or comments that aren't guild-related, I'm only a PM away. 

:( as well, this guild along with Outstanding's was the reason why I considered doing a complete 180 and going from PvP alliance to PvE horde. Sad to see you go

18 hours ago, arteez said:

:( as well, this guild along with Outstanding's was the reason why I considered doing a complete 180 and going from PvP alliance to PvE horde. Sad to see you go

Not to worry. I just don't want to commit to a project like this on my own in the light of the recent news. I wouldn't be able to put my heart into it like I'd want to. I will be joining @Outstanding s guild and so should you!

1 hour ago, Yavannie said:

Not to worry. I just don't want to commit to a project like this on my own in the light of the recent news. I wouldn't be able to put my heart into it like I'd want to. I will be joining @Outstanding s guild and so should you!

Oh, I understand. Well I hope we'll meet there haha!

My guild.

I'll take it over from within, forcing min-maxing and leetspeaking in PvP on all of you.

Omg u  r0xx0r teh b0xx0rz

*cough*

Edited by Hevra
Autocorrect does not like 13375p34k

Eesiepeesie     nub Alliance lollol

Please don't let Elicas take over. :ph34r:

9 hours ago, WingziuM said:

Please don't let Elicas take over. :ph34r:

I see all. I hear all. I tank all.