Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bonecrasher

What Class Will You Play? - PvP Edition!

What Class will you play? - PVP Edition   172 members have voted

1. 1. What class will you play on Kul Tiras?

• Warrior
    • Paladin
    • Shaman
    • Hunter
    • Druid
    • Rogue
    • Priest
    • Mage
    • Warlock

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
34 posts in this topic

I'll predict that at level 60 (and 60 only) the world population will be: Warrior > Rogue > Mage > Priest > Warlock > Shaman > Hunter > Druid.

Grouped it'll look like this:

1: Warrior = Rogue = Mage.

2: Priest = Warlock = Shaman = Hunter.

3: Druid.

It'll be possible for the grouped classes to switch places in popularity, but outside the groups it will remain the same. Priest won't be more popular than Mage and Druid won't overtake any other class in popularity but Shaman might overtake Warlock and Priest, etc.

Edited by RipTonight

26 minutes ago, RipTonight said:

Grouped it'll look like this:

1: Warrior = Rogue = Mage.

2: Priest = Warlock = Shaman = Hunter.

3: Druid.

How about the filthy alliance? Are paladins in the first tier?

Thanks for the poll, we needed it. Of course, I was too lazy to cook one up myself.

Now if only I could decide what class to roll... Been trying to decide for months now and I'm still hopping between the same few classes. 

My main all the way through Vanilla and BC was always an Orc Hunter, and as Twink an Undead Mage.

Best thing on a PvP Server is, that a really well played Hunter, can beat anyone 1on1.

It was so fun for me, that I will just stay with it and roll the same. Horde Hunter 4 life ^^

Edited by Bonecrasher

Really should divide viable sub-roles for warriors specifically, as they are most popular as always. In a way, 2 classes.

• Warrior - Tank
  • Warrior - Damage
Edited by Walgrave

Torn between Paladin and Warrior.
No much of a Alliance fanboy so that's a big no no, on the other hand I really like healing and tanking and pvp...
Nah gonna probably roll UD Warrior until TBC and then Belf Paladin

1 hour ago, TheSDM said:

Torn between Paladin and Warrior.
No much of a Alliance fanboy so that's a big no no, on the other hand I really like healing and tanking and pvp...
Nah gonna probably roll UD Warrior until TBC and then Belf Paladin

I want to play as paladin myself. Since 2004 I've been playing as Horde. It kinda sucks that we have to wait for TBC. Playing as Alliance is not really an option for me I really enjoy playing as Horde I'm so used to it. I tried playing as Human pala  a few months ago on Elysium and got to Westfall.  It gave me a bitter taste my mouth.  I quit because of all the bugs Elysium had back then and Westfall is garbage compared to the Barrens. 

I probably go Warrior or Mage while waiting for TBC.

Edited by Heradon

I originally was going to go Paladin for my main, but I may be switching to mage for WPvP. I also may be moving guild back to the pvp server, especially since Nost is finally dead and max population is guaranteed.

I always play the mage type class, regardless of the game, so definitely mage for me.

I admit, I'm greatly looking forward to open world mage duels in the near future. Those are always fun. Funnily enough, in my past experience on PVP realms, there always seems to be a friendly camaraderie between mages regardless of faction. I don't think that'll be the case here, though. We'll see.

Edited by Tarot

Ops.

Edited by imbz
linked a thread but realized this was a poll for another server?

I really fancy a healer this time around I've done everything else. Only thing that really puts me off is I love to farm and that's just not fun on a healer!

On 14.11.2016 at 4:37 PM, Tredoran said:

I can't decide what I'm going to play upon release. It drives me crazy. 

this. : /

I been playing Orc Enhancement shaman for 10 years and think i go Pally and a druid this time. For me Barrens are the best lvling zone ever. But people tend to play horde (pvpers atleast) and even more so in TBC and i want to plan ahead. I rather be the 40% of the population than 60%. More targets, more hate.

Im having a faction issue as i'd like to go Druid but as a Tauren(recent affection to cows) but i'm liking the idea of playing as an Ally more.. possibly Human War as an Ally toon..

so much vanilla too little time.. sigh