Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bonecrasher

What Class Will You Play? - PvP Edition!

What Class will you play? - PVP Edition   172 members have voted

1. 1. What class will you play on Kul Tiras?

• Warrior
    • Paladin
    • Shaman
    • Hunter
    • Druid
    • Rogue
    • Priest
    • Mage
    • Warlock

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
34 posts in this topic
On 10/30/2016 at 10:04 AM, RipTonight said:

I'll predict that at level 60 (and 60 only) the world population will be: Warrior > Rogue > Mage > Priest > Warlock > Shaman > Hunter > Druid.

Grouped it'll look like this:

1: Warrior = Rogue = Mage.

2: Priest = Warlock = Shaman = Hunter.

3: Druid.

It'll be possible for the grouped classes to switch places in popularity, but outside the groups it will remain the same. Priest won't be more popular than Mage and Druid won't overtake any other class in popularity but Shaman might overtake Warlock and Priest, etc.

On Kronos II there was an unusually low proportion of warlocks on the server so when I started on Elysium I decided to roll lock - it seems everyone had the same idea.

leaning hard to a hunter if i get in the first batch of players, but the rogue always calls my name. its unavoidable 

NE Hunter. I'll probably also level a holy priest and a druid at some point.

Shaman, of course. With an alt Hunter, since I've always loved them too. Even more so since fiddling around with them lately testing stuff on other Vanilla servers.

I'll definitely main a warrior again, switching between tank and arms. And I'll probably level a druid too, but that's going to take a while.

Actually I want to play a Blood Elve Mage. But this one will have to wait... So it probably will be a Forsaken Warlock or Priest